Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Land of the Giants

Flicking through the tv channels tonight and came across this, Land of the GIANTS on Scfi channel.
    1968 its from and I remember watching this has a kid.
    This must have been so far ahead of itself from those days and no wonder I thought it was amazing, the little people.

I used to watch it and be entranced, even now it still looks watchable. I saw it yesterday when they were trying to take pics of the murderer in the park.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Today's episode is they have been caught except captain Steve Burton and are going to be sold to the circus.

It was fun when the grappling hook and rope came out, "the safety pin and cotton".

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I used to watch it and be entranced,even now it still looks watchable,i saw it yesterday when they were trying to take pics of the murderer in the park

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Todays episode is they have been caught except captain Steve Burton and are going to be sold to the circus .

It was fun when the grappling hook and rope came out, "the safety pin and cotton".
    Who is the chubby, cowardly black haired guy in it? He is the Land of the Giants version of Professor Zachary Smith from Lost in Space.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Who is the chubby, cowardly black haired guy in it? He is the Land of the Giants version of Professor Zachary Smith from Lost in Space.
    Fitzhugh.

Thread Information