Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: London shooting

London shooting

Here is a video showing the police turning up and opening fire , graphic scenes you are warned.

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrob...9735120495875/

Already seen that mate,theres a worse one of a guy paramedics are trying to resuscitate on a pavement as his wife is sobbing and pleading with him to breath,stab wounds to what looks like the upper chest and arms,his face is on the list of dead,he didn't make it.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Have you seen the footage taken yesterday of a black guy taken off a London bus by armed response?He has 3 huge machetes in his holdall,the shop staff had sold them to him but reported their suspicions to the police as he said he was going to use them for gardening

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Have you seen the footage taken yesterday of a black guy taken off a London bus by armed response?He has 3 huge machetes in his holdall,the shop staff had sold them to him but reported their suspicions to the police as he said he was going to use them for gardening
    Yes but am i right in saying that its not seen it on any tv news channel at all.

I haven't seen it on any TV channels,but neither have I seen the woman in east London attacked at the weekend with knives by 3 Asian girls shouting about allah,yet it happened,she wasn't so badly injured I don't think but the met said it wasn't a racist incident I wish we could go back to pre-dunblane days when I legally had a 9mm as the government seem unable to protect us yet they have also taken away our powers to protect ourselves.

Well lets see what happens over the coming days and weeks , maybe nothing , but i bet there will be more tea lights being sold and the only people doing a roaring trade will be the florist.

'Lion Of London' Took On Terrorists And Shouted '...... You, I'm Millwall' At Them

'No one likes us' - a famous chant from Millwall supporters, but now, after learning the tale of a LAD from the recent London terror attacks, opinions may change.

47-year-old Roy Larner battled the three machete-wielding jihadis with bare fists and shouted: ".... you, I'm Millwall!"
    Roy was enjoying a pint in a pub when the attackers ran in with machetes, chanting, "Islam, Islam!" and "This is for Allah!"
    He's now been hailed as the Lion of London Bridge, a reference to his football club's nickname. But like any true set of football fans, his mates have been sure to keep his feet firmly on the ground.

They've presented him with a book called Learn to Run - a tongue-in-cheek gesture, praising him for not hiding when the terrorists entered the building.

http://www.ladbible.com/more/uk-dail...lwall-20170606

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    'Lion Of London' Took On Terrorists And Shouted '...... You, I'm Millwall' At Them

[FONT="]'No one likes us' - a famous chant from Millwall supporters, but now, after learning the tale of a LAD from the recent London terror attacks, opinions may change.[/FONT]
    [FONT="][/FONT]
    [FONT="]47-year-old Roy Larner battled the three machete-wielding jihadis with bare fists and shouted: ".... you, I'm Millwall!"[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Roy was enjoying a pint in a pub when the attackers ran in with machetes, chanting, "Islam, Islam!" and "This is for Allah!"[/FONT]
    [FONT="]He's now been hailed as the Lion of London Bridge, a reference to his football club's nickname. But like any true set of football fans, his mates have been sure to keep his feet firmly on the ground.[/FONT]
    [FONT="][/FONT]
    They've presented him with a book called Learn to Run - a tongue-in-cheek gesture, praising him for not hiding when the terrorists entered the building.

http://www.ladbible.com/more/uk-dail...lwall-20170606

Thread Information