Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

How the mighty have fallen......

Oi, remember what your mate Obama said.........Get to the back of the Queue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIr-GmvCoY

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Next he'll be going to Primark for his suits
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Should have ordered online from Matalan

A fellow shopper has accused David Cameron of "jumping the queue" to buy a budget multipack of socks in JD Sports.
    Footage showed the former Tory leader apparently being given special treatment in London's Oxford Street branch.

It's less than a year since he was Prime Minister. Since then he's quit Parliament and been pictured at coffee shops, a funfair and out on the town.
    The eagle-eyed shopper said Mr Cameron was spotted by staff and served immediately while other customers waited in line.
    Flanked by two bodyguards, he can be seen in the footage taking the white socks to the cash desk to pay, before realising he has the wrong size.
    He then returns to the accessories rack to swap the socks before heading back to the cashier - allegedly being given special treatment.
    After purchasing the socks, smartly-dressed Mr Cameron slips them into his briefcase-style bag and scurries from the store.
    He can be heard saying "I think we will have to skip this" as he realises he is being filmed.
    The shopper who caught him on camera, and asked not to be named, said: "You might expect to see David Cameron in Selfridges, but not JD Sports..
    "He looked completely out of place in his suit with two security men, everyone around him was smartly dressed.
    "I don't know why he was so desperate for socks at that moment but they must have been important.
    "I don't know why he deserves such special treatment now he's no longer Prime Minister, he just jumps to the front of the queue.
    "Surely he could have queued up like the rest of us."

He couldn't even get his correct size He needs mollycoddling

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Would it not have been better for him to stand in line and have a good old chat with other folk? Sometimes that way you are just another person going about their business.

Remember his..................Just call me Dave, he doesn't do commoner nor queue'ing very well, he went to Eton and Brasenose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Remember his..................Just call me Dave, he doesn't do commoner nor queue'ing very well, he went to Eton and Brasenose.
    ... Brazen nose, more like - taking advantage of his [former] status - in order to the queue!

Trusted Member
    I often used to wander through Harrods when as a 19 year-old, on my way home from my job in London (Ministry of Agriculture)... on the rainy days. Always walked the 3 miles... couldn't afford transport.

Anyway, I used to spot loads of famous characters swanning around in there. I just doffed my cap and scurried along, knowing my place... being careful not to damage any luxury goods as I passed by.

I still get in Harrods now and again, and Harvey Nicks when I meet a mate for afternoon tea

Thread Information