Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006

UK Terrorist Attacks

I chose to live in Spain (30 years now).

If a Brit has infringed the law I have never spoken out to justify or excuse their actions because 'we must stick together.'

As a Brit I am embarrassed by bad behaviour by Brits and would be the first to assist the authorities if I suspected anyone of promoting anti Spanish propaganda. That is anyone who is suggesting the law should be broken or changed to support some idea Brits should be treated any differently from the indigenous population.

Over many years the UK has allowed minority groups to influence how the law is enforced.

Just a couple of examples:-

(a) I remember in the 1970s in London how some minority groups were allowed to run, pay on the door illegal drinking parties in private homes. Nothing was done. I also remember an indigenous person being told that if they ran such a party they would be prosecuted. And so it has continued.

(b) Sikhs not required to wear crash helmets (if they choose to ride a m/c then they should obey the law). If an indigenous woman did not wear a crash helmet because she had just had her hair done!

(c) That some groups should be allowed to commit GHB on their young women (FGM) when an indigenous person would be prosecuted for doing much less. Not one person has been prosecuted for the very common practise of FGM!

(d) Stop and Search was severely curtailed by the very minority group which were committing around 95% of muggings (Official, published figures) in Brixton at the time.

Unless the UK start enforcing one law for all, and enforcing the law the same for all, then minority groups will continue to adversely affect public tranquility and safety in UK.

On Question Time, a Muslim asked, why did minority have to have community leaders, when the indigenous population have never seen the need?

N.B. I am a realist not a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    I chose to live in Spain (30 years now).

If a Brit has infringed the law I have never spoken out to justify or excuse their actions because 'we must stick together.'

As a Brit I am embarrassed by bad behaviour by Brits and would be the first to assist the authorities if I suspected anyone of promoting anti Spanish propaganda. That is anyone who is suggesting the law should be broken or changed to support some idea Brits should be treated any differently from the indigenous population.

Over many years the Uk has allowed minority groups to influence how the law is enforced.

Just a couple of examples:-

(a) I remember in the 1970s in London how some minority groups were allowed to run, pay on the door illegal drinking parties in private homes. Nothing was done. I also remember an indigenous person being told that if they ran such a party they would be prosecuted. And so it has continued.

(b) Sikhs not required to wear crash helmets (if they choose to ride a m/c then they should obey the law). If an indigenous woman did not wear a crash helmet because she had just had her hair done!

(c) That some groups should be allowed to commit GHB on their young women (FGM) when an indigenous person would be prosecuted for doing much less. Not one person has been prosecuted for the very common practise of FGM!

(d) Stop and Search was severely curtailed by the very minority group which were committing around 95% of muggings (Official, published figures) in Brixton at the time.

Unless the UK start enforcing one law for all, and enforcing the law the same for all, then minority groups will continue to adversely affect tranquility in UK.

On Question Time, a Muslim said why did minority have to have community leaders, when the indigenous population have never seen the need?

N.B. I am a realist not a racist.
    Well said John.
    Realist or Racist, I am afraid it all depends on who reads this.

I agree. None of this pandering nonsense and special privileges. One rule for all. It's common sense really!

Thread Information