Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Happy and target hit

It's been a bad few days here on our little planet that is spinning in the universe, but then again it's been a bad few months even years you could say, but in all that time I have been working on a plan, a target that I would like to reach.

Many may say yes it's billy no mates, or I'm alright jack sort of bloke, but I am the one that has to make these plans and I am the one that is working towards my own goals, so get stuffed the people who think that.

Anyway back to my thread.

This month I have hit the target of wanting so much in savings. Yes, I am a few months from what my target month was, but I am happy that I have reached it.
    The plan was made just over 8 years ago, and I still have another year and a bit to hit that target, so I am ahead, everything else is a bonus from now on.

The next target is just over a year and a bit. Here's hoping I reach that one, but as the time is going by so quickly it will be here sooner than I think.

Anyway, I am happy and Emma is happy too, and to tell the truth that's all that matters really. in my little world.

Can you lend me a tenner?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Can you lend me a tenner?
    I would, but then I would not have reached my target.

Borrow it from someone else and loan it to me, that's how pinoy utang normally works

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Borrow it from someone else and loan it to me, that's how pinoy utang normally works
    I may be married to one, but I am still British and tight, sorry I meant careful.

Thread Information