Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

My child would never do this.

Another parent who thinks her child would never do anything so bad.
    Who are they kidding when the rest of us see what they have just done or trying to do?
    Would she be saying the same thing if the bomb went off and killed?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...98i?li=BBoPRmx

He made the bomb after googling al-Qaeda instructions online, no way jose was that just a prank, pity he didn't get life.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I have just watched some pretty horrific footage someone e-mailed me from a bombing on May 6 in Quiapo, lots of claret splashed around. I revise my life sentence assessment and think this guy should have been given the death sentence for wanting to wreak such havoc on innocents.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

They should bring the death sentence back but people here in England thinks that barbaric.
    They would rather send them to prison that's costing hundreds of thousands to train them better at making bombs and to join more groups once released.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    They should bring the death sentence back but people here in England thinks that barbaric.
    They would rather send them to prison that's costing hundreds of thousands to train them better at making bombs and to join more groups once released
    I agree entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    They would rather send them to prison that's costing hundreds of thousands to train them better at making bombs and to join more groups once released.
    What's barbaric is wasting money on keeping evil alive when it can be put to better use helping decent law abiding citizens.

Thread Information