Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dream destination?

Hopefully going travelling for a few months back end of the year, I have been looking at the Madlives which looks off the scale beautiful also been looking at an Antarctic cruise which is beauty of a different kind. I have an invite from a friend in Florida to kick about in the Seminoles fishing and living in a shack for a couple of weeks,decisions decisions,i was even thinking of doing more flight hours in South Africa. What's your dream destination?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    The Hale Pau Hana condo complex. On the beach in Maui. Perfect.

The Wild Coast in South Africa...

Ahh ... it could be said that, last September, Myrna and I had the pleasure of visiting one of my long~time dream destinations, *Vienna - the Austrian Capital - *renowned for its being the home of so very many world-famous classical music composers.

Learn how to Surf in Oahu, Hawaii
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Not surfing but I have been looking at some paramotoring in Hawaii websites,i am going to treat myself this year any of us could be living on borrowed time,we are here for a good time not a long time

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Not surfing but I have been looking at some paramotoring in Hawaii websites,i am going to treat myself this year any of us could be living on borrowed time,we are here for a good time not a long time
    Yes treat yourself Tawi2 , life is too short to waste..Ive seen a video of para motoring it looks gorgeous up there !!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Yes treat yourself Tawi2 , life is too short to waste..Ive seen a video of para motoring it looks gorgeous up there !!
    I have done it a few times, I did it in March in Thailand, but I would like to get seriously into it and enter something like the Icarus trophy. Hawaii looks an incredible place to fly over.

Dream destination. I have so many, but just a fleeting visit just to get some pictures, then off to the next place.

A View is something I would love to wake up to every day.

Paradise is a large bottle of Emperidor and lots of ice.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post

Jans dream is to visit South Korea thats where her favourite dramas come from , I dont have a dream destination, but probably the top of my achievable to do list, is a nigh time safari in Chiang Mai, Thailand, should Jan fail to get her visit visa for the Uk, then its highly probable that we will meet in Bangkok and go to Chiang Mai from there as for South Korea well we could always Honeymoon there . Its a good job she is not a member of this forum .

Chiang Mai is a great place. I will give you details of an old teak house you can stay in if you go, the lady who owns it is a great hostess, and do the hot air balloon flight, they pour champagne over your head afterwards

Chiang Mai is a great place. I will give you details of an old teak house you can stay in if you go, the lady who owns it is a great hostess, and do the hot air balloon flight, they pour champagne over your head afterwards
    Thanks Tawi2 , Jan has her Visa application booked for June 5, so hopefully by Mid June we will know one way or T,other, Iv heard so many good things about Chiang Mae, and with Thailand being on my way to Phils, and not a million miles from Jan, it would be wrong not to .

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Ahh ... it could be said that, last September, Myrna and I had the pleasure of visiting one of my long~time dream destinations, *Vienna - the Austrian Capital - *renowned for its being the home of so very many world-famous classical music composers.
    Lovely city, nice people too.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Learn how to Surf in Oahu, Hawaii
    I learned to windsurf off Maui (well how to fall off 1,000 times anyway). Do you remember that Only Fools and Horses sketch where Del Boy is on a Jet Ski in Florida and disappears off into the ocean? Well that was me on the windsurf board - the wind was pushing me further and further away until I was almost thinking about heading for the island opposite (very choppy waters too). Then the beach attendant chap noticed and came out on a kayak and towed me back.

Seychelles again... I'd like to visit more of the islands than the two I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    Yes indeed, Trefor ... on BOTH counts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    I once had a dalliance with a very energetic young Austrian lady. It lasted several months. Yup, nice people

WOW................The Infinity Pool is incredible. Voted the worlds best swimming pool. Fingers crossed I make lots of cash this year.

https://hanginggardensofbali.com/google-campaign-v6f/

I have just booked a month in Canada Not exactly a dream destination as I have been there loads of times,but I am going to do the helicopter over Niagara I really am going to try and get to easter island early next year,if not that then the worlds highest bungy jump in macau,depends how much cash I earn between now and then

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    When I read that first I thought it said lots of rice

I have just booked a month in Canada Not exactly a dream destination as I have been there loads of times,but I am going to do the helicopter over Niagara I really am going to try and get to easter island early next year,if not that then the worlds highest bungy jump in macau,depends how much cash I earn between now and then
    .....And going down to new York for November the 24'th black Friday sales cant wait

.....And going down to new York for November the 24'th black Friday sales cant wait
    Cold and nasty in November. Should have gone to Pinas.

I might go here soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Cold and nasty in November. Should have gone to Pinas.
    Nope, been to New York before in November. Canada is fantastic also, just before the real cold weather sets in. Been to Philippines too many times, might have to go there next year or the year after for a family event.

Nope, been to New York before in November. Canada is fantastic also, just before the real cold weather sets in. Been to Philippines too many times, might have to go there next year or the year after for a family event.
    That's the second time in a row you've called the Philippines the Philippines.

It's a country that reminds me of a naughty child, so I will give it its full title just like a naughty child gets its full name

Muslim Mindanao & Karachi perhaps, but here's one hostile place you'll never get to.

Nicobar and the Andamans....................................Been Never say never
    Oh, and Muslim Mindanao and Karachi......No "perhaps"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information