Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    I have watch a few of his videos and yes at first he came across as some loud mouth yob in his early days, but he has a better following now, but will people listen to him?
    Its ok the politicians doing the talk and saying we are in it together, well work together and put the your people first.
    He`s the most caring and bravest person in the uk that I know of and his personal and intellectual knowledge of Islam is second to none..People that call him "racist" are fools..
    Thanks to Tawi for posting link...Now I will post the video for direct viewing.. If you want to understand Islamic terrorism in the UK,watch every and ANY Tommy Robinson video that you can find...Ive watched them all and IMO he is yet another British hero.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    He`s the most caring and bravest person in the uk that I know of and his personal and intellectual knowledge of Islam is second to none..People that call him "racist" are fools..
    Thanks to Tawi for posting link...Now I will post the video for direct viewing.. If you want to understand Islamic terrorism in the UK,watch every and ANY Tommy Robinson video that you can find...Ive watched them all and IMO he is yet another British hero.

Pity he's not up for election day he'd get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

is this the same Tommy Robinson who's a football thug and has a long criminal record ? , if so he can stay down south we dont need people like that up north
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    is this the same Tommy Robinson who's a football thug and has a long criminal record ? , if so he can stay down south we dont need people like that up north
    Yes but he has a different hairstyle now.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    Irrelevant while Tony Bliar remains at liberty... and it's for the greater good.

Thread Information