Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

He and the EDL are full of racists, we don't need people like this as we don't need the Islamic extremist
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

He is no longer EDL. The racism in this country, Joe is stirred up by uncontrolled immigration and radical Islam. I know for a fact Tommy Robinson is vocalising what a lot of people are thinking.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    He is no longer EDL. The racism in this country, Joe is stirred up by uncontrolled immigration and radical Islam. I know for a fact Tommy Robinson is vocalising what a lot of people are thinking.
    That's just a smoke screen for being racists.

I've never heard any of them say or shout " home you white "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolV-_dQH30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHq3PGIzQs

I don't support uncontrolled Immigration or radical islam but he and the EDL are just as bad as the islamic extremist preaching hate
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I have been racially abused in this country twice by Pakistanis, both times unprovoked, Joe.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I have been racially abused in this country twice by Pakistanis, both times unprovoked, Joe.
    I'm sure that was just a pigment of your imagination

I can't recall ever been racially abused , I've been called many things but nothing to do with race

No figment of my imagination Joe, a pigment maybe. Luckily I understand a tiny bit of Urdu, I worked in Pakistan years ago. Just because you haven't met racial abuse in the UK doesn't mean I haven't, lots of people have different experiences.

Trusted Member
    Those who feel they have something to say, will join whatever organisation will give them a platform... especially when it is THAT important.

For how many decades have the naive liberal fools in this country been ignoring the warnings by those of us (lazily) labelled 'racists' the minute we open our mouths... you know, those of us who belong to the 90% of the population who DON'T belong to certain ethnic minorities... the ones who hate us and our way of life ?

No figment of my imagination Joe, a pigment maybe. Luckily I understand a tiny bit of Urdu, I worked in Pakistan years ago. Just because you haven't met racial abuse in the UK doesn't mean I haven't, lots of people have different experiences.
    thats true, I'm just telling you my experience of 0 racial abuse, Robinson seems to be a magnet for it thou

any links of Robinson on a march about sending 1m Poles back home ?

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    thats true, I'm just telling you my experience of 0 racial abuse, Robinson seems to be a magnet for it thou

any links of Robinson on a march about sending 1m Poles back home ?
    I don't know if there are any links Joe. If you listen to the accents of those two guys on the youtube clips, both accents were northerners, there's no racial cohesion in this country. I truthfully think in this area at least, we are swamped with eastern Europeans, they have set up Calais style jungle encampments in some areas just outside London. I don't blame him for wanting a million Poles to go home, free movement of peoples doesn't work.

Well there is no arguing about the figures 1M Poles came to the UK in the last 10 years or so. I hear because of the shortage of Polish workers back in Poland that they've let in Ukrainian workers to do the lower paid jobs

No doubt in a few years time when they have Polish citizenship they will be off to France or Germany to seek a better life, but not the UK as the door is shutting

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...worry-about-it

1.3M Ukrainians working in Poland already and they need more . I wonder if, as Poland's economy is doing so well, will the 1M here start to go back?

Trusted Member
    Nothing wrong with Poles.

They don't groom our kids for sexual exploitation/rape, or form ghettos, with their own laws. They don't kill their daughters who have the temerity to want a romantic relationship with one of us dreadful people. ('Infidels').

They don't share one driving licence or passport amongst 20 different people... and then scream 'racist' if it is queried.

They live peacefully among us and have the same 21st century values that the vast majority of the British people hold dear.

Welcome to our country. Stay as long as you like... as with Filipinos.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

They don't groom our kids for sexual exploitation/rape, or form ghettos, with their own laws. They don't kill their daughters who have the temerity to want a romantic relationship with one of us dreadful people. ('Infidels').

They don't share one driving licence or passport amongst 20 different people... and then scream 'racist' if it is queried.

They live peacefully among us and have the same 21st century values that the vast majority of the British people hold dear.

Graham ... with everything you've said - there's nowt wrong wi' Poles; here is the link to a thread of mine - in their defence - I'd posted [almost] a year ago:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....=Arthur+Little - see #1, Paragraphs 4, 5 & 6, in particular!

It looks like these Poles can stay as long as they like seeing we can't deport them

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/229102...ficials-admit/

Most foreigners in England and Wales prisons are from Europe and the most common nationality is Polish.

There are almost twice as many Polish (1,012) as Albanians (512) - the fifth most common nationality.

Irish (745), Romanian (674) and Jamaican (534) were the other nationalities in the top 5.
    http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/on...ail/story.html

Trusted Member
    I believe the Poles are also the most numerous immigrants, so hardly surprising that all other stats will reflect that fact.

I believe the Poles are also the most numerous immigrants, so hardly surprising that all other stats will reflect that fact.
    True, but one in a UK prison is too many, they should be deported I'm sure you don't want your taxes being used to keep them, I don't.

Trusted Member
    Yes, I'd certainly agree with deporting ALL foreign criminals.

We already have plenty of our own to pay for out of our taxes, without any more leeching nuisances.

Recidivism being what it is... they can do that back in their own country too.

Certain UK prisons are fit to bursting with eastern Europeans but worse,far worse are the prisons where radical Islamic gangs coerce young impressionable newcomers to convert to islam for their own protection

... did anyone involved in this latest debate about Eastern Europeans even bother to consult the link I posted above - and its constituent *parts - *which I'd highlighted?

Trusted Member
    Certain UK prisons are fit to bursting with eastern Europeans but worse,far worse are the prisons where radical Islamic gangs coerce young impressionable newcomers to convert to islam for their own protection
    Spot on .

Those in power appear to be too cowardly to sort this one out... and that can certainly be done in the confines of a prison... where there is the will, as can the drugs situation.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... did anyone involved in this debate even bother to consult the link I posted above - and its constituent parts - which I'd highlighted?
    Apols Arthur, but I never click on links on the internet. Nothing personal mate.

Ah.. it's a filroses link.
    Ok... checked it out now Arthur.

I think the statistic I read was 1 in every 60 poles live here That's a lot of jam-rolls.

Spot on .

Those in power appear to be too cowardly to sort this one out... and that can certainly be done in the confines of a prison... where there is the will, as can the drugs situation.
    Easy solution.....Segregate all muslims,build an Islamic supermax prison,stop all koran classes inside,if you want to pray do it alone in your cell,your there as a punishment not as a social club member,you relinquish your rights at the door as it clangs shut behind you,welcome to prison

Trusted Member
    Absolutely right.

Our (Christian) country, our rules. It's not supposed to be a blinkin holiday anyway.

This made my blood boil, I would seriously have been arrested if I had seen this as I would have launched into the pair of them, not a keyboard warrior, I just know what I would have done
    Stealing toys and flowers from a memorial in Manchester to those who died, cultural enrichment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSKdlPjK8DI

This made my blood boil, I would seriously have been arrested if I had seen this as I would have launched into the pair of them, not a keyboard warrior, I just know what I would have done
    Stealing toys and flowers from a memorial in Manchester to those who died, cultural enrichment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSKdlPjK8DI
    This is the country we live in. What would have happened if there was a bunch of these people taking items? Would or could there be anything said that may have caused injury to yourself?

Trusted Member
    Every parasite and lowlife in Europe has come here to wander our streets, out for what they can get from a country generations toiled, fought, and lost their lives for to bring it to what it is today. ******* disgusting.

Oasis reunion rumoured for Ariana Grande Manchester benefit concert

Liam recently played his debut solo show at Manchester’s O2 Ritz venue
    Rumours of an Oasis reunion continue to circulate after Black Eyed Peas star, Taboo listed the band in the line up for the forthcoming Ariana Grande Manchester benefit concert.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/oasis-...oncert-2081974

Every parasite and lowlife in Europe has come here to wander our streets, out for what they can get from a country generations toiled, fought, and lost their lives for to bring it to what it is today. ******* disgusting.
    And Labour wants to guarantee they stay here too after Brexit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information