Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Always a Labour voter, ERRRR ... don't know

Many years and living at home with my parents and siblings the only politics was Labour, we all voted Labour and that was it.
    I just followed the rest being so young and one of the youngest too.
    In those days maybe Labour was for the workers all those years ago, but what about now?
    Yesterday on the news a chap was saying his father would be spinning in his grave knowing his son was going to vote for the Tories and it did make me smile because how many of us would have thought that too?

The Labour Party has been fighting within itself and seems unstable at the moment. It is all quiet on the bickering front at the moment as they want to come across as a solid united party going in to the election. Love him, hate him or not bothered about him, Jeremy Corbyn is on par with Donald Trump when it comes to leading the country, he is not the right man for the job. I, myself will not be voting for him. At least get a shave and try and look the part.

Ok, I will get my coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    The Labour Party has been fighting within itself and seems unstable at the moment. It is all quiet on the bickering front at the moment as they want to come across as a solid united party going in to the election. Love him, hate him or not bothered about him, Jeremy Corbyn is on par with Donald Trump when it comes to leading the country, he is not the right man for the job. I, myself will not be voting for him. At least get a shave and try and look the part.

Ok, I will get my coat.
    I have said I will get my coat and leave the country if he and his bunch of clowns get in.

Thread Information