Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump - can he last ?

Its seems to me that his Presidency is lurching from one crisis to another, and Im getting the feeling that the media are out to get him.
    Ever since good old Donald has been elected he has not seemed to be in control of things, he is beginning to look like the typical Lame Duck President, Lame in that he doesnt seem to be getting much done except for dropping his Political foot in it with his Tweets, and now it appears he is doing it when he meets with people, first we had the giving of classified until then Info, now we have the accusations that he tried to get the then head of the FBI to ease off on an investigation into one of his mates. He is for me starting to become a figure of fun, in that he doesnt seem to be able to handle the position he is in, and seems to believe he can do what he wants, well i have news for him firstly he is not the law & has to abide by it, secondly America is a democracy not a dictatorship.
    The most worrying thing about all of this is that this guy is the head of the Western World, and what he will do as pressure builds on him at home and abroad is a little concerning.

Frankly, Harry ... I've been wondering the same thing, lately!

Certainly ... ... seems to
    be of a very different mould to ANY of his predecessors.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Frankly, Harry ... I've been wondering the same thing, lately!

Certainly ... ... seems to
    be of a very different mould to ANY of his predecessors.
    If someone had said to me a few months back who would last longest DU30 or Trump, then I would have said Trump, but now its no contest Trump is winning easily. Another thing that will put pressure on Trump is that every time he drops a boo boo Stocks drop, and when he starts losing people money there will be no way back.

It seems to me as though he thinks he can bully and push people around as he has done all his life in big business.....

He is a strange one, you need advisers to help you through life and yes some may be wrong some may be right, but you do have to listen to them.
    Who knows what will happen in the coming days, weeks or even months. Watch is all we can do.

Good post Harry.
    We had the promise of draining the swamp in the run up to the election. Looks like he's dived head first into it if you ask me.
    He's very lucky imo that the Republicans control both houses as he'd probably be on his way out already. That said I can't see him getting to the end of his first term. He's off the entire security and intelligence community so I think his time is limited.

Trusted Member
    Hollywood producers must be rubbing their hands together. A great movie in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Hollywood producers must be rubbing their hands together. A great movie in the making.
    , I wonder who they would get to play him.

The leftist media ,controlled by Democrat snowflakes, funded by the likes of George Soros have kept their vow to resist and block every effort by Trump to keep his promises to the American people..
    The promises that they voted for.
    They care less for ordinary American people or indeed the success of America itself..
    They are politicians after all and have no interest in draining the swamp!
    Most of them live there down in the dark depths as its where they leach money and power..Cockroaches.

They continue to propagate mis truths and feed it to their press wing and as of yet have not been able to substantiate even ONE piece of credible evidence in regards their accusations against Trump.
    They disgust me.

We will see the same kind of tactics used by the EU swamp dweller masters,against the wishes of the British people in the next two years..Their only interest now it to bring Britain to its knees.

Trusted Member
    Fred... I tend to agree with you mate.

Interesting times ahead. I really hope he CAN clean the swamp out.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Fred... I tend to agree with you mate.

Interesting times ahead. I really hope he CAN clean the swamp out.
    It`s gonna be really tough and probably an impossible task Graham...
    These corrupt politicians have adopted a scorched earth policy and they will burn it all down to defend their own existence.
    What they are charging Trump with is no less than high treason..They are now even calling for his empeachment based on evidence thus far = ZERO.
    Scum bags.

Its like anything, the real people who ruin these countries are the money people, some you never ever hear of, but they are there in the background watching their backs.

Must be in the TOP 3 list of truly GREAT U.S Presidents ever IMO.

The last 5 mins of this conference of him talking about U.S soldiers coming home in "big powerful green planes" almost brought tears to my eyes. Amazing guy.

Trusted Member
    He IS a leader, and doing what leaders are SUPPOSED to do It shouldn't be a popularity contest, or about how much he kowtows to the clamouring, attention-seeking minorities.

He speaks his mind...no b/s, for the majority of decent AMERICAN people, from what I have observed.

I like the man.

Thread Information