Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Three Girls

Exclamation Three Girls

Starting on BBC1 at 9 o'clock tonight:

Three~part, hour-long dramas based on the horrific 2012 Grooming and Sex Trafficking Scandal in Rochdale.

It will be screened at the same times, spread over 3
    consecutive
    nights.

Here are the respective links to it:

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-list...5-2017%2020:00 ... Tuesday 16th

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-list...5-2017%2020:00 ... Wednesday, 17th

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-list...5-2017%2020:00 ... Thursday 18th

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Thank you Arthur, will record it all

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

It will be screened at the same times, spread over 3
    consecutive
    nights.
    Good tho' (in some ways) whenever drama is shown in a consecutive mode.
    Helps stop someone of my vintage losing the thread of the story.

Mind you ... ... one shouldn't imagine many 'normal' people would be likely to forget something so awful!

Trusted Member
    I won't be watching.

It will just make me so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I won't be watching.

It will just make me so angry.
    I am glad someone feels just like I do about these things, we all know what happened, so why make a TV show about it?
    Now, if they should ever show us the people that let this go on for as long as it did, and how they got their cumuppance, and the evil people that did this get deported with their whole families and so on, I may watch that.

There have been so many sad stories about things like this over the last few years and its groups of men involved.
    Is this country too scared now, too frightened to speak out because we may be called a racist .
    The so called councils who should be looking after these children are either paid too much or just don't care what's happens until it's too late, then it's everybody else's fault, but theirs.
    Then they are asked to leave their posts, they fight it and are awarded tens of thousands of pounds.

Now breathe.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    I am glad someone feels just like I do about these things, we all know what happened, so why make a TV show about it?
    Now, if they should ever show us the people that let this go on for as long as it did, and how they got their cumuppance, and the evil people that did this get deported with their whole families and so on, I may watch that.
    Absolutely agree mate.

I went to sunderland at the weekend to attend a demonstration against a a rape gang who appear to have got off with their crime Tommy Robinson the ex-EDL leader gave a great speech the country is run by Islamic sympathisers,look at this groomer,imprisoned 14 years after the crime,you couldn't make it up
    http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk...bars_22576.htm

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

The other day some people from tup north was videoing folk going into court for some child abuse cases and they were filming all these people, but they had their faces covered up and they were shouting abuse. Many were from the Asian community.
    They should be made to not cover they faces if they are found guilty and that includes everyone too.

I went to see Tommy Robinson last Saturday,interesting guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ogQ8OEJIZU

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

9 times out of 10 rape/grooming gangs are Pakistani origin males, that's a fact. It's on a massive scale, a lot of the cases are kept low-key for fear of inciting racial tensions. Certain police forces are just as guilty for their silence

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    9 times out of 10 rape/grooming gangs are Pakistani origin males, that's a fact. It's on a massive scale, a lot of the cases are kept low-key for fear of inciting racial tensions. Certain police forces are just as guilty for their silence
    100% agree

Thanks for the heads up Arthur. Watched the first one last night and although disturbing it's worth a watch. Already the glaring incompetence of Police and Social services is clearly visible for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Arthur. Watched the first one last night and although disturbing it's worth a watch. Already the glaring incompetence of Police and Social services is clearly visible for all to see.
    Like I said I will not watch it, having read about it and what the papers said at the time too.
    And after the findings and what they recommend what would stop this from ever happening again?
    Well it did not work, look what has happened since then.
    These are all someone's children, what would you do if it was your flesh and blood, very hard not to say you would want to harm the people that did this is it not?
    But you can't do that.

These are all someone's children, what would you do if it was your flesh and blood, very hard not to say you would want to harm the people that did this is it not?
    That's half the problem isn't it. Shiite Parents or no parents at all. Most of the victims were in care homes. Personally it seems to me they've done quite a bit. Lots of muppets lost their jobs or resigned before they were pushed. New investigations led to even more arrests and convictions and a hell of a lot of scum ended up banged up for a long time.

Thread Information