Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Nine lives all used up in one go

Talk about a cat with nine lives well this one used them all up on this trip I am sure.
    What would you have done?

https://www.facebook.com/Storyful/vi...4471920843541/

Could have been worse,it could have appeared on a flex-wing instead of a fixed

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Safe enough for my kid safe enough for a cat I was flying one myself just over a week ago You can see a gimbal and GoPro in my kids hand steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Safe enough for my kid safe enough for a cat I was flying one myself just over a week ago You can see a gimbal and GoPro in my kids hand steve.
    Yes I can.I have put a few bids in but still being out bid, but its a lot of cash for something that may not be as good as they are telling you.
    Like you say try to go for the reconditioned ones, gopro hero 3 for £135.
    And yes I do bid more then £10

£135 is ok for the H3 but I have seen them cheaper on the 'Bay in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    £135 is ok for the H3 but I have seen them cheaper on the 'Bay in the past
    The £135 as from an authorized GoPro seller on Ebay, it seems they recondition it and then give you a full 12 months guarantee.

Stupid pair of irresponsible imbeciles, ... and poor moggy - it must've been petrified! I mean ... ... surely this couple could scarcely have been so bound up in their excitement as to fail to notice its presence before taking off in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Stupid pair of irresponsible imbeciles, ... and poor moggy - it must've been petrified! I mean ... ... surely this couple could scarcely have been so bound up in their excitement as to fail to notice its presence before taking off in the first place!
    Arthur,have you ever flown in a microlight,a fixed wing?Obviously not the cats got into the fabric of the wings unseen,you do your pre-flight checks but inside the fabric of the wings?No.The way I read that clip they weren't aware the cat was on the plane when they took off.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    A genuine Mistake by the pilot I would have said, a bit strong Arthur.
    Once he saw the cat he came straight back to the airfield to land, yes it would have been horrible if the cat fell off, but all ended well.

Yup,i read it as a genuine mistake because a cat in the wings could have been disasterous for ALL involved, no one is going to take a wandering cat up in the wing on purpose

I think we could be looking at this all wrong.
    We have all read about clever animals and cats are clever too.
    There has always been the odd cat or two walking into our pictures and some even seem to be smiling, so did this cat think I want to be in some sort of video to show off to his mates.
    Take this cat.
    Do you think he is a private eye working for another dog, or just a purrrrrrrrrrvert?

Thread Information