Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Saying goodbye is never nice

Whether we are saying goodbye to a loved one, or someone you may never see again its hard, and I hate doing it.
    I do it the quick way, see ya soon a hand shake and a hug and walk away.
    Last night was a little gathering for people to say goodbye to Dave my mate.
    Next Sunday he is flying out for the one years trial in Spain, I know I will see him again and we do text and talk on facebook too, yes he has finely got a facebook account just for this.
    So a glass was raised for him last night for a good life in Spain.
    Plus a cheap holiday for me too in the near future.

I actually know a girl who moved from sunderland to spain yesterday she is moving to javea,some of her friends are going on as if she is moving to mars,its spain for goodness sakes,its not the far side of the moon,they are going on as if they will never see her again its easier to get to spain from Newcastle airport than it is to get to wales,and quicker too goodbyes are easy,see you later and be lucky

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

And these days its so cheap, Ryanair £30 single trip to Spain, is what they pay.

I flew Ryanair a few weeks ago,not as bad as I was expecting the world is changing,rapidly,its shrinking at a phenomenal rate,long gone are the days when sailing off to Australia meant you would never see family again ever,i know a guy who is coming back to the UK this year from Australia for the first time in 30 years,none of his family have seen him in all that time,though to be fair none of them are travellers and his mums in bad health.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Book that flight Steve...

A long weekend in October we have free, I wonder if I can get a free holiday too.

A handshake and a cuddle too, and he has gone.
    Well he flies out Monday but he came to say his goodbyes.
    All his furniture and his bike has gone on a van that will deliver to their new place in Spain on Monday afternoon and the cost was £1500.
    So I have to check the dates for a long weekend in the coming months and then think I should have done this sooner too.

Thread Information