Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Gopro

Gopro

A question for our clever people.
    GoPro are they all WIFI or are the first ones just your basic camera's.
    I have tried to look them up on there own sites but it seems to be the hero+ model's are WiFi only plus some have a remote control too.
    So are they all WIFI or only a few models .

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

The original gopro hero,the very first model has no wifi,the gopro 3 range has wifi,the gopro 4 range have wifi and Bluetooth

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    now that is some watching,pity I am at work,

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    The original gopro hero,the very first model has no wifi,the gopro 3 range has wifi,the gopro 4 range have wifi and Bluetooth
    Looks like a 3 is the best but sometimes the + has extras too.
    That is why the first models are a little cheaper .
    Thank you for your help.
    Back to eBay to look,
    There are loads on there and fetching good money too.

More expensive in Phills, i know because Jan wanted one, she is still wanting.

The + is 10MP its got burst photography timelapse and wifi

Thanks for the replies boys, still looking but I have a better idea now

Just lost one i bid on , but there are loads, i put £113 it went for £130.
    A GoPro 3 with remote control and extras .
    But you have to be happy with what you bid , so its back to looking but i have more of a idea.

The first GoPro had a built in battery, and after around 2 years old the battery would fail, then it's a throw away .
    The more you read the more you learn.

I was in PC world earlier. I am getting a drone so went to see what they had in. There's one there that looks like the sort of thing you could bomb Syria with while sitting on your sofa watching the flight on your TV, it's got a wingspan of maybe 3 feet, it looks like a shrunken stealth bomber. Imagine that flying over the neighbourhood.

Silly it may sound but I did not realize how many there are out there, plus who has them too. I see the police seem to be using them more often these days.

Yup, everyone, even the fire service is using drones, they are getting smaller with more features greater range and lower in price.

The lad who bought an action camera from Ebay for £30 has not mentioned how he got on with it on his holiday to Florida, so I wonder if it did not work or was not what he thought it would be like?
    Maybe, like you say, you pay for what you get. I must admit there are loads on Ebay for sale, the gopro that is.

Here is something on Ebay for sale.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GoPro-Karm...IAAOSwY3BZHzb2

The karma drone was originally recalled, technical glitches, they don't have a very good rep, there's better out there mate

Thread Information