Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Rayna?
    Hahahahaha...
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    'd be Queenie ... username, 'Queen Bee'! She was a fairly prolific poster on here for around a couple of years - from 2009 to 2011 - during which time, each of the two Visit Visas you're referring to were, I've reason to believe, financed by her wealthy parents, the father being a lawyer, if I remember correctly.

And, as you've already mentioned, so too, was she!
    2009-2010 i wasnt around Phills, i was dabbling around China from time to time around those years but thats another story..

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    2009-2010 i wasnt around Phills, i was dabbling around China from time to time around those years but thats another story..
    China is an incredible country,i still have my Alien-Travel Permit issued in 1990 or '91 I think?I went to Tibet etc and right across to Hong Kong from Xinjiang

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

My nephew's daughter's British passport has arrived in Cebu, she is 6 months old

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    My nephew's daughter's British passport has arrived in Cebu, she is 6 months old
    That's good news,

Ta Steve, my nephew's coming back to London on Sunday. I know he earns more than £18600 so the next step is to get his girlfriend and the baby over. Her mum is going to be gutted as her meal-ticket is coming to the UK.

Ta Steve, my nephew's coming back to London on Sunday. I know he earns more than £18600 so the next step is to get his girlfriend and the baby over. Her mum is going to be gutted as her meal-ticket is coming to the UK.
    Hope it all works out well for them. I have read what you have said about her mum, and what a change it will be for everyone concerned.

My nephew's daughter is having her 1st birthday party next April in Thailand much to the chagrin of her Pinay grandmother who won't be attending. Quite a few of the family from here will be there, and we have one of his aunt's houses to bed-down in. He is working hard on the railways at the moment, and saving. His daughter has her Brit Passport and he is going to chat with his girlfriend about coming here. She says she is too shy to come. I told him to tell her she isn't that shy as she took her knickers off quick enough.

Glad to read all is going well for the young couple, made me chuckle about the knickers, but I understand her shyness about moving to another country.

It does not take them long to settle in. It would be more difficult for me if I was moving there, I would say.

I am sure there will be more ups and downs before she gets here Steve, most things aren't plain sailing. Be lucky in 2018

I am sure there will be more ups and downs before she gets here Steve, most things aren't plain sailing. Be lucky in 2018
    You too. How did you get on with your flying lessons????

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    You too. How did you get on with your flying lessons????
    I have some more booked in March/April; going away for 5 weeks, and going somewhere for a short 10-day break in Feb. Life's ok

My nephew's girlfriend and daughter are here in Bangkok. Both had their birthday parties here last week. Both are getting spoilt rotten by my sis, but my nephew's girlfriend was looking miserable yesterday. The reason? Her mother "blocked" or unfriended her on facebook yesterday because she didn't answer a message quickly enough???? What a simpleton! Anyone else would be happy their daughter and grandaughter were having a fantastic time, but her mum is jealous because her other two children aren't here but still in Cebu. I told my sis to tell her to grow up or else get out of the apartment my nephew is renting for her daughter and grandaughter, take her two children with her,and start fending for herself.

Families, some will never change the way they are until it's too late.

My nephew's girlfriend is in hospital; has to stay there for 3 days. Pneumonia, though she thinks someone has put a spell on her

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information