Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Help please

Respected Member

Help please

hello can anyone give me some advice I need to get from Clark airport to Apalit I have never flown into Clark always to Manila so I don't know how easy it is I did have a lift arranged but have been let down thanks
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 13th April 2017 at 22:57. Reason: Highlighting 'Help'

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    hello can anyone give me some advice I need to get from Clark airport to Apalit I have never flown into Clark always to Manila so I don't know how easy it is I did have a lift arranged but have been let down thanks
    Iv only ever driven past Clark, but Im pretty sure its much better than NAIA which to me seems pretty close to Hell on Earth . Iv just looked at the map, now considering it takes around 3 hours to get to Quezon from the NAIA, then Apalit looks at least another hour from Quezon, Clark to Apalit looks like a walk in the park by comparison . You would be certain to get a Grab Car Or Uber Taxi from Clark to your destination just pre book and the quote they give is the price you pay .

However Im pretty sure Steve r, and i think its Graham or Michael who are up that way, they will be able to give you even more local info than Im able to.

Respected Member
    thank you very much for the advice

Trusted Member
    See my reply in my pictures thread.

Thread Information