Prague what a beautiful city, so much history so many spires, just a pleasant place to walk around.
The weather was amazing to enjoy this place and yes i have mentioned the beggers, but the place is so clean,
You walk down the little cobbled streets just off the tourist shops and the shop keepers are brushing the paths and picking up the odd pieces of little and the odd nub dropped by s smoker.
Yes there is rubbish flowing out of the bins but next day those bins are empty and the army of street cleanings you see walking around.
Clean cars, i have never been to a city where the cars are kept do clean and parking is just like here, there is a space to get in or out, not like Spain.
We paid a little extra for a car to collect us from the airport and to bring us back.
Well a big Mercedes was the car and what a service they provided ,it was a pleasure sitting in that car for 30 minutes.
The hotel was very good, breakfast was hearty, our room was very large, we had a sitting room a bedroom and bathroom, towels changed everyday and bed made.
A very pleasant 4 days stay and a bargain too i say.