This was the first time i flew with Oman air, No problems at Heathrow all went smoothly, then when we landed in Muscat i and a few others were told that we were to late for our Oman Air connecting flight to Manila, we were offered an alternative flight several hours later to Bahrain, and then on to Manila, i refused and took the alternative offer of an overnight stay in Muscat, and on to Manila the next day, unfortunately this meant i had lost my hotel booking in Manila, and my flight to Cagayan De Oro, Oman Air refused to compensate me for these costs, i later met up with one of my fellow passengers who had taken the Bahrain alternative she told me Oman Air had refused to compensate her for her missed flight to Davao, she like me had to make book another flight but to Davao, this lady had kindly messaged my Gf on Fb that i would be late arriving.
On my return flight when i landed in Muscat, I saw that there was a Oman Air London bound Flight due to go 1 1/2 hours from that time, so i made myself known to Oman Air, and asked that as i was let down on my outgoing flight, could they possibly get me onto this flight, rather than me waiting 13 1/2 hours for my booked flight, they said it would not be possible, what they really meant was that they couldnt be bothered, Im afraid this will be the last time i will be flying with Oman Air..