Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Unexplained photos / pictures

On MSN today there is a story of 25 curious and unexplained photos from around the world and here is just one of those.
    According to the photographer it resembled a 80 foot tadpole and it was taken in Queensland Australia in December1964.
    Well surprise SURPRISE , i have a picture just like this taken just of Panglao in January 2014.
    I will find it and post it .

Shoal of fish?Theres normally an explanation for the unexplained in the early 90's i was based in Hong Kong,a fishing boat radio'd shore and reported it had caught a mermaid people waited for the boat to come in,i never found out the end of the story or the who/why/what of the tale but no mermaid was produced,the philippines has also had loads of mermaid sightings,in that instance my guess is its allways dugong or sea-cows,i always had an interest in cryptozoology,when i was in borneo i heard tales of the orang-pendek the malay version of the yeti or big-foot,never saw anything despite sleeping in the jungle.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Shoal of fish?Theres normally an explanation for the unexplained in the early 90's i was based in Hong Kong,a fishing boat radio'd shore and reported it had caught a mermaid people waited for the boat to come in,i never found out the end of the story or the who/why/what of the tale but no mermaid was produced,the philippines has also had loads of mermaid sightings,in that instance my guess is its allways dugong or sea-cows,i always had an interest in cryptozoology,when i was in borneo i heard tales of the orang-pendek the malay version of the yeti or big-foot,never saw anything despite sleeping in the jungle.
    Spoil sport, i was going to say its a shark and i was going to catch it with my bare hands then release it after ridding its back like a surf board for a few miles.
    But you are right a shoal of fish ad i was walking between it and the shapes it made was amazing .

always been interested in cryptids,as soon as i saw it i knew it was fish stick your pic up though but theres normally a rational explanation about natures little surprises.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Here are the pictures i took a few years back.

That pic tou took looks just as good as the top pic except your cam and lens are better so the pic is sharper and you can discerne the fish,good pic though,looks like one of those bait balls of pelagic fish.

We had a great day at Bohol beach club that day.
    While Ems was relaxing i went for a wonder and i saw this in the water, so i went back for my camera and took a few shoots, also took a few pictures of other things i found swimming past or floating past that day too.

I liked bohol,tagbilaran was on,went to panglao,but my favourite was the chocolate hills and the tarsiers,fascinating little creatures.

I liked bohol,tagbilaran was on,went to panglao,but my favourite was the chocolate hills and the tarsiers,fascinating little creatures.
    I did enjoy the chocolate hills been twice just so amazing , we went once when they where brown then when they where green, brown was best.
    Its one of those places where i think i would like to stay a few months just to explore the whole island , and that is the plan once we are over there .

Hairy creature on PI beach?Mysterious cryptid?Dead whale actually,rotten saturated fibrous blubber gives it that "hairy" look
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f67_1487885835

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-Ballina.html ...

... close call! video clip features among the Daily Mail's pictures of the past week.

Hairy creature on PI beach?Mysterious cryptid?Dead whale actually,rotten saturated fibrous blubber gives it that "hairy" look
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f67_1487885835
    Was it a whale or part of a whale

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-Ballina.html ...

... close call! video clip features among the Daily Mail's pictures of the past week.
    To a shark you are just something that may taste good , they don't know the difference I would not have thought.

Thread Information