Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: John Wick 2

John Wick 2

Went for a nice lebanese meal earlier and passing a cinema saw John Wick 2 was showing,John Wick the original movie was decent so popped in to watch the sequel,action galore,he kills more guys and gals than the black death and the great biblical plagues combined,I saw a clip of keanu reeves doing weapons training in preperation for the movie and knew he puts in the work,well,you have to if your going to kill 3 guys with a pencil good watch if you like non-stop shootemups with a higher bodycount than rambo.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I tried to watch this the other night but its a poor copy, maybe next week it may be better.

Well worth watching on the big screen,keanu reeves trained for 3 months to familiarise himself with the weaponry and martial arts techniques he needed to use,plenty of glocks sig 552's and AR-15's,and the ending leaves the door open for John Wick 3.......I Will kill them all!!!

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Well worth watching on the big screen,keanu reeves trained for 3 months to familiarise himself with the weaponry and martial arts techniques he needed to use,plenty of glocks sig 552's and AR-15's,and the ending leaves the door open for John Wick 3.......I Will kill them all!!!
    Big screen , so my 24 inch fidelity tv with mono sound may not be good enough to really experience the film

That size screen will do the movie an injustice,get out tomorrow and get yourself a decent 60 inch Sony or similar 4k and maybe get a soundbar?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    That size screen will do the movie an injustice,get out tomorrow and get yourself a decent 60 inch Sony or similar 4k and maybe get a soundbar?
    Not a chance , holidays to pay for, but i must admit seeing Hacksaw ridge at the cinemas must be so good .

I really enjoyed John Wick 1
    So much so I think I've watched it a few times. I looking forward to watching this latest one.
    I've so far resisted temptation to buy a copy from our local market because I know just what crap quality it'll be.

One day soon I'll get my chance.

'John Wick 2'

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    I tried to watch this the other night but its a *poor copy, maybe next week it may be better.
    ... hmm! ............................................. 's probably WHY *it doesn't "hold a candle" to the original!

Watch the first film last night,
    In some parts I did enjoy it but in other parts it seemed to be a comedy.
    Looking forward to the next one

Thread Information