Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Leila de Lima's Driver/Lover Admits Collecting Drugs Money For Former Mistress

Ronnie Dayan ... her former driver/lover has admitted that, on five occasions between August and November 2014 - four of them at the SM Mall of Asia, and the fifth in Baguio City - he accepted cash wrapped in paper bags from drug lord, Kerwin Espinosa ... which, in turn, he delivered to de Lima, who is believed to have then used the proceeds (estimated to be worth Php 8 million) to finance her candidacy for the Philippines' Senate.

http://www.manilatimes.net/dayan-adm...e-lima/298144/ ...

Although claiming to've been unaware of the actual amount himself, Dayan had agreed to undertake these meetings with the crooked Espinosa at the request of de Lima ... with whom, at the time, he'd been embroiled in an extra marital affair.

Now that the whole sordid business has come back to haunt her, I'll bet she's wishing she'd kept her BIG mouth shut ... instead of doing everything in her power to oust Duterte!

Trusted Member
    It's on the telly non-stop here. They love the drama of course.

Yeah..Watched a bit yesterday.. They asked him how strong was the relationship in 2007..
    He answered "Signal number 1"
    2009 was "signal number 3" and 2012 "signal number 5" or a raging typhoon.
    Turned it off after that and fed the Tilapia.

Respected Member
    This whole thing is like Eastenders and Coronation Street combined. Drama, crisis, event, tragedy, amusement. When WILL she step down? How much more BS can she spout?

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    It's on the telly non-stop here. They love the drama of course.
    Oh, I can imagine! Because - even if I had'nt come across the article posted above - I'm kept up to date on what's happening in the Phils by Myrna ... whose laptop keeps her abreast of the latest news from there on a daily basis.

Tbh ... ... it's a blinkin' mystery to me, that de Lima hasn't already been frogmarched off to the calaboose a long time ago. After all, in her capacity as so~called "Justice" Minister during Abnoy's Administration, it was she who had intercepted Ex-President, Gloria MacApagal Arroyo at the Airport when the latter (ailing) woman was scheduled to travel to the USA for surgery, and wrongfully (as was subsequently proved) confined her to four anguish~filled years of 'Hospital Arrest' for trumped up "crimes" she (Arroyo) had not committed.

Likewise, loverboy should be dealt with appropriately through the immediate confiscation of his ill~gotten gains [mansion] purchased for him by his ex-mistress.

Trusted Member
    The questioners definitely more interested in teasing out the more 'titillating' aspects of the relationship. How to waste a great deal of time and taxpayers' money.
    They must have been learning from our lot.

The questioners definitely more interested in teasing out the more 'titillating' aspects of the relationship. How to waste a great deal of time and taxpayers' money.
    They must have been learning from our lot.
    I think the point of their questions were to find out how jilted,bitter and twisted he must have felt after she cheated on him and then dumped him...Thus his motives for telling the story he has..
    Very hard to judge who`s lying in reality..
    Looks like if they can prove that the text De Lima sent him was really from her,she could quite easily be locked up for trying to interrupt the course of justice by ordering him to hide and ignore the subpoena..
    Doubt they can get her or him on concubinage charge as its his Mrs that has to file that charge against BOTH OF THEM by R.P law.
    Bugger this...I`m off for a beer.

Trusted Member
    I've just been going by the grumblings of my Mrs Fred.

No good asking me what the hell they're on about.

I just see an awful lot of people sitting about, appearing to do f all.

I've just been going by the grumblings of my Mrs Fred.

No good asking me what the hell they're on about.

I just see an awful lot of people sitting about, appearing to do f all.
    If you notice,they have a NO LUNCH BREAK policy these days...
    Now they talk and eat from a silver service platter at the same time!!
    Its more fun here!!

Trusted Member
    Haha. Nothing surprises me here.

.... including the fact that some suppposed drug dealer had 4 bullets fired into his face yesterday evening, at a bakers shop a few doors up from us !

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I think the point of their questions were to find out how jilted,bitter and twisted he must have felt after she cheated on him and then dumped him...Thus his motives for telling the story he has..
    Very hard to judge who`s lying in reality..
    Looks like if they can prove that the text De Lima sent him was really from her,she could quite easily be locked up for trying to interrupt the course of justice by ordering him to hide and ignore the subpoena..
    Doubt they can get her or him on concubinage charge as its his Mrs that has to file that charge against BOTH OF THEM by R.P law.
    Bugger this...I`m off for a beer.
    Bugger the concubinage ... it seems to be common knowledge the woman's a raging nymphomaniac ... and, as far as I'm aware, there's NO law against that (other than perhaps the Catholic Church "law") even in the Philippines!

Whereas, I am keen to see her - and, of course, fellow conniving Aquino minions - "brought to book" for their combined, callous maltreatment of GMA ... AND, she herself being held to account
    for her shady dealings with the evil, illegal drugs' trade.

So ... ... there you go, folks ... I've (hopefully) said my piece!
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 29th November 2016 at 19:27.

... one last thing ... for the moment!

Clearly, those most likely to emerge with s on their faces are, of course, the corporate lawyers who will, without doubt, grow ever more corpulent on the "wages of sin" - earned from dragging~out the legal proceedings - when ... they already have ALL the evidence needed to put the culprits behind bars indefinitely.

Bugger the concubinage ... it seems to be common knowledge the woman's a raging nymphomaniac ... and, as far as I'm aware, there's NO law against that (other than perhaps the Catholic Church "law") even in the Philippines!
    Art,sorry but thats not correct.
    Being a Nympho is not against the law in the R.P but
    Concubinage and adultery are very much both against Filipino law!! If guilt can be established by an offended spouse then it could very well mean 5 years in a Filipino prison!!
    Think on!!
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 12th October 2017 at 18:39. Reason: Fixing "quotes" style

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Haha. Nothing surprises me here.

.... including the fact that some suppposed drug dealer had 4 bullets fired into his face yesterday evening, at a bakers shop a few doors up from us !

Thread Information