Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Hi

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Hi

Just registered, my girlfriend is filipino working in HK and coming to UK on a 6 month visit in Jan 17. Wanted to see if we could find some friends on here.

I live in Earl Shilton Leicestershire, work in Nuneaton.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja_16 View Post
    Just registered, my girlfriend is filipino working in HK and coming to UK on a 6 month visit in Jan 17. Wanted to see if we could find some friends on here.
    Ginger ... ! Having a Filipino girlfriend, you're thus on common ground with most of our male members ... a number of whom eventually chose to actually live in the Philippines with their partners, would you believe. Beautiful, unspoilt islands.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja_16 View Post
    I live in Earl Shilton Leicestershire, work in Nuneaton.
    Well ... ... needless to say, unlike me - who's Scottish - the vast majority of our forum are domiciled in various parts of England; some too, live in Wales, Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.

Offhand, though, I can think of a couple of our regular posters whose usernames, viz:- Trefor & 'Slip' you'll come across in time, and who live with their Filipina wives in the Leicestershire area. So ... keep an eye open for them and do, introduce yourself.

I do indeed live in Leicestershire.

How easy/hard was it to get your girlfriend here on a 6 month visa?

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum Ginger, looking forward to see how you progress, good luck

Thread Information