http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...rfo?li=BBoPWjQ

Banned for ever or a very long time i say.
Why should a few idiots cause this to happen and thinks its great, well its about time this was stopped and fined thousands not a few pounds too.
I was once on the receiving end of this thing called a women coming back from Spain, her kid was running wild up and down while we was waiting barging into everything and everyone on this trolley so i said be careful you could hurt yourself, well that was it , this thing opened up her trap and filth just came out.
Its funny where everyone says something under there breath but dare not speak out, well she was going to kill me and when we get back to Manchester he man was going to kill me too and on it went.
It does worry you and when you have your own family with you and you can see there worried you either shut or deal with it. so i dealt with it.
I told her to take control and try to talk in a way that we both can understand each other and dont make threats you cannot keep, well sort of in that way, it did work and all lived happy ever after, but again where are the professional people who should deal with this straight away, hiding and hoping it goes away