Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    For one it's ok I would have thought , but that would be in the Phil's, and as we know Michael hates living there too
    In Philippines it was less than that for two of us for a week, it worked out about £15 per week and here for two of us it's about £120 per month

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    In Philippines it was less than that for two of us for a week, it worked out about £15 per week and here for two of us it's about £120 per month
    You're on a winner then Michael, you are saving loads each month, no wonder you are keeping the Phil's afloat with all the cash you are sending there

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    You're on a winner then Michael, you are saving loads each month, no wonder you are keeping the Phil's afloat with all the cash you are sending there
    The £600 a month I'm now saving is for the new house, Blinds, Light Fittings, plumbing jobs like outside tap and different taps for bath, electrical jobs like lighting and power sockets in loft, Kitchen unit rearranged to in order to place our new Miele tumble dryer, Purchase new Smeg fridge alarm system and our new Alfa Romeo twin air Mito, Landscape and plant up the garden also Pond to build then save more to go to Philippines and live it up, now you know what I'm busy saving for, oh almost forgot, new Oled 4k tv and a 4k Pioneer Blue Ray player plus some other electrical components to order from Russ Andrews. Now you know what I would rather spend on and nothing ever on credit

Now you know what I would rather spend on and nothing ever on credit
    's good, Michael ... very sensible too, if I may say so!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    's good, Michael ... very sensible too, if I may say so!
    It really upsets me to see people wasting money on Mcdonalds and going to Gym instead of investing in a real home life, I see people waste money on credit cards finance ect instead of saving so they can pay outright for luxuries in life, also why don't parents teach children how to cook and be tidy and clean, discipline starts at home and should continue at school, really should start a new thread instead of going off topic Arthur

It really upsets me to see people wasting money on Mcdonalds and going to Gym instead of investing in a real home life, I see people waste money on credit cards finance ect instead of saving so they can pay outright for luxuries in life, also why don't parents teach children how to cook and be tidy and clean, discipline starts at home and should continue at school, really should start a new thread instead of going off topic Arthur
    You are right Michael , sorry Harry I shall start a new thread of wasting and saving money

The £600 a month I'm now saving is for the new house, Blinds, Light Fittings, plumbing jobs like outside tap and different taps for bath, electrical jobs like lighting and power sockets in loft, Kitchen unit rearranged to in order to place our new Miele tumble dryer, Purchase new Smeg fridge alarm system and our new Alfa Romeo twin air Mito, Landscape and plant up the garden also Pond to build then save more to go to Philippines and live it up, now you know what I'm busy saving for, oh almost forgot, new Oled 4k tv and a 4k Pioneer Blue Ray player plus some other electrical components to order from Russ Andrews. Now you know what I would rather spend on and nothing ever on credit
    I thought you was moving into a new built house, so why change so much, remember it's only best to spend so much if the house is yours, otherwise you are throwing money or giving money away,

Thread Information