Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Split up

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    My memory can be very good at times.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....nes?highlight=
    Hmmmmm you are right Jamie...

Respected Member
    Hah,.. and to think we call the girls cheats and liars !!
    No wonder these girls get pissed off with foreign men !!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyivy View Post
    Totally agree.

Makes my blood boil
    How dare you sit at the other side of a keyboard and make promises you have no intention of keeping.
    It's not a game

Respected Member
    Now I'm confused.

To me, its not the end of the world if Nick was playing 2 girls until he worked out which was the right now, but not for too long/making promises etc. We all know what usually happens at the other end of the interweb line...

However, has Nick been to the Ph or not?

Yes that was in November 2012 when I went to see my ex. I just feel so sad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick30 View Post
    Yes that was in November 2012 when I went to see my ex. I just feel so sad right now.
    So I presume you've been stringing the latest ex along for the last 18 months or so, and making false promises to go and see her.
    Work commitments, my everyone gets holiday entitlement. Financial difficulties maybe but not work.
    I feel sorry for her, she's probably told all her friends that she's found a nice foreign boyfriend who's coming to see her and all the other false promises you've made her. She's eventually got wise to your excuses and done the right thing.
    Sorry Nick, no sympathy from me and definitely no introductions

We all make promises at first and yes some have to be broken too for what ever reason,
    It's explaining the reason why and not telling lies just to prolong something,
    Hay ho , let him throw the first stone who have never lied before, or something like that

There are plenty of them around including lots of sexual predators preying on innocent women not just in the Philippines but in other third world countries.

I go on another forum and there are guys on it who just go to the Phils for sex. That's fine if they're willing to stick to the prostitutes in Angeles City for example but this isn't always the case. Some want innocent virgins and will go to great lengths to find them but they'll only be with them for a week or so before moving onto the next one once they're sexually fulfilled.

Dregs of society so they are and these are the tossers which give the genuine foreigner looking for a lifelong partner a bad name.

There are plenty of them around including lots of sexual predators preying on innocent women not just in the Philippines but in other third world countries.

I go on another forum and there are guys on it who just go to the Phils for sex. That's fine if they're willing to stick to the prostitutes in Angeles City for example but this isn't always the case. Some want innocent virgins and will go to great lengths to find them but they'll only be with them for a week or so before moving onto the next one once they're sexually fulfilled.

Dregs of society so they are and these are the tossers which give the genuine foreigner looking for a lifelong partner a bad name.
    I really don't know if I could make that journey just for sex!! And those men who find the young and impressionable girls are just sick!

Quote Originally Posted by ssbib View Post
    I really don't know if I could make that journey just for sex!! And those men who find the young and impressionable girls are just sick!
    There's plenty of more mature impressionable ladies too................

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    We all make promises at first and yes some have to be broken too for what ever reason,
    It's explaining the reason why and not telling lies just to prolong something,
    Hay ho, let him throw the first stone who have never lied before, or something like that
    ... y'mean, "Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone" [I think] you'll find the phrase reads, Steve.

It more or ... ... less amounts to the same thing, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... y'mean, "Let he/she who is without sin, cast the first stone" [I think] you'll find the phrase reads, Steve.

Or don't on your own doorstep, or facebook page in this case

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post

... y'mean, "Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone" [I think] you'll find the phrase reads, Steve.

... well, , is, I suppose, ANOTHER way of putting it.

Or don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining now that sounds better

Wonderful face book, you can learn more from someone from someone without the first someone ever knowing

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Wonderful face book, you can learn more from someone from someone without the first someone ever knowing

Thats it Arthur

How are things with you now Nick, are you feeling any better?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Well well Nick the Liar is back.
    Nick you seriously need to give up and admit you have no intention of ever going to the Philippines. You're nothing but a dreamer.
    For the record I introduced Nick to an absolute beauty Marie was her name and we became FB friends. Nick would message me how much he had fallen for Marie and GOD had brought them together (Nicks very into God it goes down well with the Filipina ladies) Nick had intentions of visiting Marie albeit work permitting about 9 months after I introduced them.
    Then one Valentines day Nicky boy made a fatal mistake. He was tagged on FB by Carilene who he had sent a bouquet of flowers to and his lie was out. Problem is Nicky began to panic deleting everyone and trying to cover his tracks. To late the Jesus of Horsham was shown as a lying hypocrite.
    Please please everyone do not introduce anyone to Nick because it will all come to nothing. This all happened in February 2015 and I'll admit Carilene was a lovely looking girl who spoke good English because my wife and I exchanged messages with her. So in 18 months of being in "love" Nick couldn't make one trip to see her .
    Strange thing is Have a guess who Nick friend requested on Facebook two days ago ? Yep our lovely friend Marie. Sadly Nick she's moved on. She works in the middle east now and is not the slightest bit interested in having anything to do with you.
    Just read this. I always thought Nick came across as a bit "different". Interesting to know a bit of his history, very strange guy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Just read this. I always thought Nick came across as a bit "different". Interesting to know a bit of his history, very strange guy
    Ah well ... ... takes ALL sorts!!

Ah well ... ... takes ALL sorts!!
    ... 'twould be a pretty dull, boring existence if everyone turned out to be a "carbon copy" of one another!

Yes but there are some we could do without....

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    Yes but there are some we could do without....
    Amen to that

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Work commitments, my everyone gets holiday entitlement.
    TBF, that depends on their employment status.

Nothing wrong with being different. I'd put you in that category also although I wouldn't call you strange. A tinge of eccentricity maybe.

Nothing wrong with being different. I'd put you in that category also although I wouldn't call you strange. A tinge of eccentricity maybe.
    No way Jose, I am perfectly normal'ish and have the psychiatry report to prove it. Nick came across as a bit drippy, needy even, maybe it was all that hiding behind the God-shield

No way Jose, I am perfectly normal'ish and have the psychiatry report to prove it. Nick came across as a bit drippy, needy even, maybe it was all that hiding behind the God-shield
    But did the shrinks know you go to Western Mindanao without a care in the world?

As for Nick, all I can say is that he came across as OK. Others have commented about him negatively but they know him better than I do. Perhaps he's not a bad guy per se, just mixed up and indecisive!

Religion can have that effect on people. I knew a Hindu guy who married a Christian. A stormy relationship that led to divorce shortly afterwards. He then became a Jehovah's Witness.

One night down the pub he's pontificating about the perils of gambling to everyone while knocking back the bacardi breezers - then proceeds to drive home

Another time I phoned him up the next day after a night out.
    "Who are you? do I know you?" was his reply

Haven't seen or heard of him for about ten years. Came across as quite affable at times then there's the weird side to him which I couldn't understand. Strange fella for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information