Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    De Lima has been accused of being a coddler and protector of drug lords inside the New Bilibid Prisons so I take what she says with a tiny pinch of salt..
    How about the human rights of Kevin and Charlene Taylor?? Locked up on remand in a Filipino dungeon for 5 years before being found guilty on a technicality and still locked up..
    I could go on about what I think about that useless cow but I`ll leave that to the new administration..
    , Fred! WHY IS it that those so~called "do gooders" are so fond of harping on about the "human rights" of the evil dooers - the dregs ... the scourge of society, who care not a jot how much misery they inflict on their fellow humans - instead of showing anything remotely like the slightest hint of concern and/or compassion for the victims of these crimes or the relentless, ongoing maltreatment of people such as Kevin & Charlene Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    , Fred! WHY IS it that those so~called "do gooders" are so fond of harping on about the "human rights" of the evil dooers - the dregs ... the scourge of society, who care not a jot how much misery they inflict on their fellow humans - instead of showing anything remotely like the slightest hint of concern and/or compassion for the victims of these crimes or the relentless, ongoing maltreatment of people such as Kevin & Charlene Taylor.
    Because if you look around you,you will see people like Trump,Duterte and Farage (Britex) getting very very popular amongst working class and middle class voters against the woolly liberal consensus B.S that have failed us miserably..
    Anyway..Thats how I see it.

Thread Information