Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    A friend of my cousin was gun downed last week. I saw her posts in Facebook about it. The lady was killed inside a jeepney and they still don't know why. She was a 26 y.o. professional I think. I believe her relatives and friends have contacted Gen. Bato (the PNP chief) and they were told that he really doesn't care if there are innocent victims along the lines of these summary execution killings and was laughing even at these instances. Now I don't know if all these are true, but I don't know, these are friends & families of the victims that are seeking justice. They still don't know what the motive of the killing was or if it'll be really get investigated.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    A friend of my cousin was gun downed last week. I saw her posts in Facebook about it. The lady was killed inside a jeepney and they still don't know why. She was a 26 y.o. professional I think. I believe her relatives and friends have contacted Gen. Bato (the PNP chief) and they were told that he really doesn't care if there are innocent victims along the lines of these summary execution killings and was laughing even at these instances. Now I don't know if all these are true, but I don't know, these are friends & families of the victims that are seeking justice. They still don't know what the motive of the killing was or if it'll be really get investigated.
    I also lost a Euro friend that was gunned down by 2 shabu addicts while he was driving along a quiet road with 50K on him on his way to pay his workers..
    No one cared about him either..
    Then there was my Filipino friend whose son (shabu user) that got shot outside the elementary school that my nieces go to a 1000 meters from my house..The guys that did it were paid hit men of the local drug lord that he owed money too.. No justice in either incident.. Lots of other drug related murder of local cops and ordinary Filipino`s and foreigners that I could mention.
    I`m not saying that I think whats going on is OK..I just think most people round here are beginning to feel a lot safer since he took office.
    That aside..Many of his anti corruption measures seem worthwhile..To be honest,I`m really impressed with that..
    Lets see how it goes.

Thread Information