Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Post Eight Most Deadly Medicines On Earth

http://www.naturalnews.com/054524_da...e_effects.html

Sometimes the "cure" can be worse than the disease!

Which
    ... ... I imagine , is the MAIN reason WHY, for example, one often hears of cancer patients who recoil from the very notion of undergoing toxic chemotherapy treatment ... preferring, instead, to simply "let nature take its course".

... what, ... does nobody care about medicines we're possibly poisoning ourselves with?

Here's the message I get when following your link Arthur:-

500 - Internal server error.
    There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Here's the message I get when following your link Arthur:-

500 - Internal server error.
    There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
    's mighty strange, Peter ... I've again tested the link - featuring the back view of an (most likely a cancer patient whose head's covered) - gazing out over a stretch of water towards skyscrapers in ? New York perhaps.

Just a lot of conspiracy theories and mumjo-jumbo imo Arthur. They say that thousands of US citizens have been injected with cancer!! really.....
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

A dose of your own medicine is sometimes dangerous too, so they say

Trusted Member
    There are over half a billion sites on the web flagged up by searching for " cancer ", let alone other health topics. Not all are reliable !

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Giving informed consent before having medical / surgical treatment requires best available evidence.

Evidence based medicine - unknown in the Nazi era, NOT personal opinions - has been practised for over 25 years. ALL treatments nowadays first need randomized controlled trials. They must eventually to be tested on humans.

#1. SSRIs. Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors better tolerated than other classes of antidepressants ; usually considered first line for treating depression. ALL drugs have side effects.

#2. MMR vaccine. NO evidence of link between measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine and bowel disease OR autism. Safest way to protect children against these infections. Link here.

#3. Influenza vaccine. Generally safe ( even in pregnancy ), if not always effective ( World Health Organization has to predict likely ‘flu strains months in advance, so enough vaccines may be produced ). Link here.

#4. Antibiotics. Vital in treatment of infections for well over half a century. Resistance IS an increasing problem, so must be appropriate for type of infection ( bacterial, viral, fungal, other ). Link here.

#5. HPV vaccine. Human papilloma virus vaccine generally safe. Prevents pre-malignant genital and anal lesions; and cancers, particularly cervical and anal. Link here.

#6. Chemotherapy. Chemotherapy drugs target cancer cells to destroy them and stop them dividing further. Non-cancerous rapidly dividing cells may also be affected, but chemotherapy offers life-saving intervention in MANY cancers. Once they have spread the ONLY hope is for this type of treatment. Increasingly targeted to INDIVIDUAL cancer types and patients ( various forms of biological therapy, although still too expensive ! ). Link here.

#7. Rotavirus vaccine IS a live oral vaccine ( the virus is " attenuated " / weakened ). Protects young children against gastro-enteritis, which may otherwise be fatal. Good safety record. Link here.

#8. Polio vaccine. Polio is essentially a disease of the past, except in countries such as Pakistan and Afghanistan - thanks to vaccines ( oral / Sabin ; and injected / Salk ). Last known cases in Philippines 1993 ; UK 1998. Better to have occasional vaccine side effects than paralysis / death. Link here.

Appreciated Alan, thank you

Lest ANYONE who [eventually] replied to *this thread should wonder about my reasons for posting it here ... can I just explain that I did so in order to create a topic that I'd hoped would attract members' attention during an exceptionally quiet period on the forum ... NOT because I necessarily believed its *content myself, ... NOR - let me assure you - to get people's dander up!

Y'know, it takes a lot of hard graft on my part trawling through the internet from morning to night on a regular daily basis ... forever trying to find material of sufficient interest to cater for as many of the various "tastes" here as possible, but I do my best - without the slightest intention of hurting ANY member's "finer feelings" in the process.

Never any doubt Arthur. It amazes me how these things are published and people actually believe it. It was an interesting read for me.
    I enjoy the conspiracy theory aspect.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Appreciated Alan, thank you

Thank you in turn for your consistent support, Steve !

Thread Information