Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

David Cameron Faces The Music ...

... when he's quizzed by a live audience in Milton Keynes at 6.45 on tonight's edition of Question Time.

Apologies for such short notice. But, for anyone who misses it first time around, the programme's being repeated at 11.45pm.

Thanks Arthur, nearly missed this

Well i did watch it and i hoped others watch it too,
    Did anyone noticed that Dave could not tell us what he will do to make it better by staying in rather then we would be the other side of the door if we dont,
    And did others see the chap in the front left hand side in the shirt, now was he a plant or not for the in party ,
    Wont be long boys until this has finished and we are back to normal and not much to say

Yes, I watched it too. But then, relying on the subtitles - due to my hearing difficulties - was pretty hard~going on such a fast~paced programme ... which meant, of course, a lot of what was said went right over my head. Unfortunately ... ... I'm afraid this problem is a fairly commonplace occurrence for the likes of me nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Yes, I watched it too. But then, relying on the subtitles - due to my hearing difficulties - was pretty hard~going on such a fast~paced programme ... which meant, of course, a lot of what was said went right over my head. Unfortunately ... ... I'm afraid this problem is a fairly commonplace occurrence for the likes of me nowadays.
    's one of [many] reasons WHY sites like ours appeal to me so much. Reading ... rather than constantly straining to listen ... makes social communication a darn sight easier and more effective.

That said, my overall impression was, the Prime Minister - as often tends to be his wont - seemed to bluster his way through answering the questions put to him ... and not entirely satisfactorily at that!

That's right Arthur, when he quoted Churchill I had to smile, I wonder who wrote that for him, the

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    I am in the same situation with my hearing too Arthur, I am constantly saying to people like the class leader at mu slimming club, when she talks to the group, "sorry you are out of my hearing range" other members near me then give me an update on what she is asking me.

It is just one of the things I have learnt to live with.

But after loosing the near 5 stone in weight I am more mobile than I have been for years!
    Just wish I didn't need to wee every hour during the night
    Mick.

Thread Information