Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Advice please

Respected Member

Advice please

Hello we are planning to apply for a Fiancee Visa on the first page of the application got to fill out name sex etc also passport number her passport has to be renewed in july is it possible to go back to that page and enter the new passport number we was planning to waite to July to start the application or would it be ok to enter the passport number now and send in the old passport with the application i have looked at old threads and cant find any thing related to the problem we have any advice would be very helpful many thanks
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 19th June 2016 at 21:00. Reason: First word of title Capitalised

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hello we are planning to apply for a Fiancee Visa on the first page of the application got to fill out name sex etc also passport number her passport has to be renewed in july is it possible to go back to that page and enter the new passport number we was planning to waite to July to start the application or would it be ok to enter the passport number now and send in the old passport with the application i have looked at old threads and cant find any thing related to the problem we have any advice would be very helpful many thanks
    The application needs to be based on current and valid passport. I'm sure you knew,just restating.
    The application is able to be saved and modified any number of times within a certain period of time (Which I can't recall)
    So yes you can fill out the application with the 'old' passport number then change that field when the new passport is available.

I sure someone will know the howlong the application can be saved for.

Best of luck with the application.

Respected Member
    thank you for the advice i have followed your move to the Philippines with great interest i have been to Davao twice also been to Samal

Thread Information