Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Farting

Farting

There is a bit on the news today about farting and yes we all do it too, so who ever say they dont well they may as well join the stay in party because they are lairs,
    Anyway did you know that we may fart on average 14 times a day and that may produce half a litre of fart gas a day too,
    Its a very interesting read and it may be a little funny but again its natural and again we all do it, plus if you keep it in it just makes you very uncomfortable , but if its a really smelly one you can make others around you uncomfortable too

Nothing wrong with sharing a good trump Steve. I remember carrying Vincent on my shoulders a while ago and suddenly he clenched his buttocks on my neck and let rip on me. We had a good laugh about it, but I got him back
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

We were in the pub on Sunday and Charleigh let rip

Mate of mine turned round and asked if that was her, Charleigh just laughed, pointed down and said 'fart'

Two people in the UK officially dont break wind,one is the Queen,the other is myself

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I have taught Kianna to fart.... Well when I do one she imitates me by making a fart noise with her mouth. Off course Harlene tells me off

I was in a restaurant once in Davao,someone broke wind at the next table and the child with them shouted loudly UTOT

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information