Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Last Whites of the East End

Can`t tell you how sad this BBC docu makes me feel..Contains some interesting perspectives,not only from young and old white Cockneys but even 5th Generation east end immigrants.

Where have they all gone?? Where will you go?

I watched it,it was super depressing,thank god for multiculturalism its called white flight

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Where coming to see you Fred, get some more apartments built

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I watched it,it was super depressing,thank god for multiculturalism its called white flight
    I call it ethnic cleansing Tawi.
    Once they tear down the Boleyn ground and the last pie and mash shop,replaced with high rise flats,its all over.

I lived in the east-end,your right,its being cleansed,what a f***ed up country we truly live in,where the locals are second class and replaced with immigrants,thats "multiculturalism" for you

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I lived in the east-end,your right,its being cleansed,what a f***ed up country we truly live in,where the locals are second class and replaced with immigrants,thats "multiculturalism" for you
    AMEN, to that, or should it be said Allah be praised now

Thats what we get for believing the fabricators or blatant liars who now want our vote to stay in the EU because if we leave everything from black death to no margarine in the fridge and shrivelled black testicles will befall us all

Silly people will still believe what they are being told until its too late

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Silly people will still believe what they are being told until its too late
    The problem with that is its not only too late for them,its too late for US,i was born british,why should i die european,its bad enough with that crappy passport i watched a news report yesterday,eurocrats are pondering a european tax for EU citizens a raft of measures in the future that we cant escape if we stay in,remember cameron going there with his proposals and demands and returning to blighty with his tail firmly between his legs and no crumbs for us,thats the future.

Indeed i remember , and i have always said we should get out, not for me but my children's children, we are a island we have been around for generations BRITISH or ENGLISH,
    I am English and proud to say that, European is just a posh name for a very very large club

I dont care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.........Groucho marxs

They're doing a sequel soon called "Last Brits of the British Isles"

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Yup,its already like a re-enactment of rourkes drift in some parts of the UK

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    I believe BBC are scheduled to make a program in 2030 'Can you remember when white Brits lived in UK ? '

Thread Information