Hi all spring is coming so I just want to share my experience on applying for Netherlands Schengen visa as it might be helpful for others

Me and my husband(british) are planning to go in Netherlands on April 4-8,2016 so we applied for my visa under EEA/EU spouse visa last Feb 17,2016 at VFSglobal in Manchester.I received back my passport 12 days after should be 15-17 days

I booked an appointment for personal appearance for biometrics as required.

Requirements I provided:

My passport
Visa application form
One photograph
UK residence permit (original + photocopy)
Marriage certificate
Husband's passport (original + photocopy)
Confirmed travel ticket in both names
Hotel confirmation

I only paid for service charge of £ 21.26 and special delivery £ 14.95.Special delivery is optional as you can collect it back in Manchester if you want to...

P.S. It says in the website about Visa fees can be paid by cash or credit/debit card.So I went there with only the cash available.As I was about to pay by cash the lady handed me the card machine.She said they only accept cards here in Manchester so here's me panicking that time on what should I do.So guys better have credit card ready if you will apply in VFS Manchester or you'll end up the option to bring a postal order from the nearby post office or hoping for a good samaritan applicant/customer if its ok for them to accept cash in return for using their card as in my case I had asked 2 person as the first one declined.....
Anyways,that's the only downside as the website didn't put it clearly about credit card payment only in Manchester.As for the rest were all good