Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Help please.im stuck!

HI everyone.

I need your advise regarding mg visa status guys. I have been here in the UK for nearly two years under a spouse visa. The problem is me and my husband dont get on well and we just ended up arguing as he has this habit of going on to dating sites and chatting to pinays and worst is him sending a lot of money. We have not really lived as husband and wife set up most of the time. He said im a moaner and he doesnt like it. Lately, ive found out that he has sent a lot of money to a filipina girl and i went ballistic. He told me we are finished. I got reconnected with an oldflame who is also british and we started dating. My worry now ia that i am due for my flr late next year. Are there anychances of me applying for any other visa cos obviously my husband wont sponsor me anymore.
    Thanks and hoping for any advise on this matter.

Bit late for both of you tooffer marriage guidance councelling then?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Sorry to hear about your sad news,
    I have no idea what you can do now, try warning the people he is talking too and sending money too what a right B----d he is and will be to others who get involved with him,
    But two wrongs dont make a right, why have you found a old flame and started dating just like what your husband is doing,
    Talking together will only get this sorted and i mean with your husband , have you any children together

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Sorry to hear about your sad news,
    I have no idea what you can do now, try warning the people he is talking too and sending money too what a right B----d he is and will be to others who get involved with him,
    But two wrongs dont make a right, why have you found a old flame and started dating just like what your husband is doing,
    Talking together will only get this sorted and i mean with your husband , have you any children together
    Hi. We got no kids. We tried many times to sort our marriage and work it out but he said its not gonna happen so when i confronted him what he wanted, he just told me to get out of the house and find a place to stay. He even told me to find a boyfriend. Its too much emotional and verbal abuse.

Trusted Member
    If there are no kids, then probably best to split and put it down to experience.

From what you've said, clearly you and your husband no longer wish to be a couple.

Life is short.

(I believe you will then have to return to the Philippines, but your new b/f will be happy to pay for a new visa, once you're back there ?)

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Yes I would definitely think you may have to return to the Phils not much chance of UKVI letting you stay under these circumstances.

Very much different if you had children especially if the child was a British Citizen then that would of changed circumstances massively in your favour.

Wish you all the best...

He may change his mind about your flr sponsorship once you remind him that when you file for divorce you're entitled to half of the house
    Normally I wouldn't like this approach, but your husband sounds like he has this coming to him if he's behaving as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    He may change his mind about your flr sponsorship once you remind him that when you file for divorce you're entitled to half of the house
    Normally I wouldn't like this approach, but your husband sounds like he has this coming to him if he's behaving as you say.
    I can understand the idea, but it's well for the OP to also understand that "Obtaining Leave by Deception - section 24A (1) Immigration Act 1971" is a criminal offence. No good for anyone.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    I can understand the idea, but it's well for the OP to also understand that "Obtaining Leave by Deception - section 24A (1) Immigration Act 1971" is a criminal offence. No good for anyone.
    Is there something similar ref Obtaining Citizenship by Deception Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Is there something similar ref Obtaining Citizenship by Deception Peter?
    Using deception to secure anything against Immigration Rules is a criminal offence
    It applies to applicants and those who sign declarations.

Quote Originally Posted by marga View Post
    HI everyone.

I need your advise regarding mg visa status guys. I have been here in the UK for nearly two years under a spouse visa. The problem is me and my husband dont get on well and we just ended up arguing as he has this habit of going on to dating sites and chatting to pinays and worst is him sending a lot of money. We have not really lived as husband and wife set up most of the time. He said im a moaner and he doesnt like it. Lately, ive found out that he has sent a lot of money to a filipina girl and i went ballistic. He told me we are finished. I got reconnected with an oldflame who is also british and we started dating. My worry now ia that i am due for my flr late next year. Are there anychances of me applying for any other visa cos obviously my husband wont sponsor me anymore.
    Thanks and hoping for any advise on this matter.
    Don't worry about your visa and your reconnected old flame with another British man!!
    You have to think about how to get rid and finish your relationship with your stupid husband first, go to Citizens Advice Bureau , they are the only one who can help you at the moment.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Hello. I have told him about that but he said I'm only entitled of 25% as his ex had 50% of the house.

Thread Information