Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: sss

sss

Can anyone help with this question, Wife Been paying into the philippines SSS for15yrs now, but as I am british citizen and not dual citizen, will that affect my SSS I intended to keep paying into that for next 30yrs so not sure what the situation is now I am a british citizen.... all gets so so complicated!!

Are you saying that you, the British Citizen husband of a Filipina, is making regular payments into SSS?

I might be way off here but I was always under the impression that you need to be a permanent resident and under the age of 50 before you, a foreigner, can apply.

I'm not saying it can't be done. I'd also be looking for some update on that.

I think he's asking on behalf of his wife who has now got British citizenship but has yet to apply for dual nationality.
    There again, I may be way off here as well

Sorry for any confusion, I meant for my wife,

Thread Information