Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

What's the catch?

The Wife's Australian Visa arrived yesterday, so we are thinking of a wee trip to Oz.
    Due to various commitments we plan to travel between Christmas and New Year returning mid January.
    I have been shopping around online for tickets and the cheapest prices using Philippine Airlines or Qantas is around $1,000 per person. Not really a problem as i know ticket prices are high around the festive season.

Anyway, i just typed another date in and up pops a ticket for 1 traveler at $300. Okay fair enough lets now try 4 travelers. Again the same price per person. The flight is with Cebu Pacific. I know not the best airline, however a $3,000 price difference just seems to much to pass up. The booking is through Kayak and eDreams.

Wheres the catch?

http://www.kayak.com/flights/MNL-SYD...ts/children-17

There isn't one, you're travelling after Christmas Day and returning in the second week of January.
    That's why I always travel before the 14th December and return 2nd week of January, £4000 instead of £8000 plus

Cheers Simon

Just looked at some online reviews about eDreams and they were not good. However the Cebupacific site says the flight is available, so i will have a wee think and probably book tomorrow.

The money saved will go towards better hotels and an upgrade on the puddle jumper i planned to hire.

Thats when we was thinking of coming over to your place , are you trying to avoid me or something

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    Cheers Simon

Just looked at some online reviews about eDreams and they were not good. However the Cebupacific site says the flight is available, so i will have a wee think and probably book tomorrow.

The money saved will go towards better hotels and an upgrade on the puddle jumper i planned to hire.
    if available on cebu pacific -then book there ,will save more on credit card fees and at least can contact cebu pacific if need ,reviews of booking sites arent usually that good as people book flights without reading the terms /conditions ,i booked my last flight with vayama even though had quite a few bad reviews ,had no problem with them -received tickets as booked and no need for further contact ,much worse the experience with the airline and their customer service

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Thats when we was thinking of coming over to your place , are you trying to avoid me or something
    Actions speak louder than words

We will be heading down under between Christmas and New year and then back home by Mid January if you are still around.

Whenever using comparison sites, go direct to the airline to book. If they are not offering the discount price, forget it. Although some companies offer lower prices, unless it is a recognizable name, I just ignore the prices shown.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Thread Information