Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Will second that definitely DHL guaranteed 5 day delivery...
    Thank you Mark

Hello all

I've put this together on the behalf of my wife who hates computers and form fillings she is just like me

Visa Check List for my wife
    Visa Clearance Officer at the British Embassy in Manila, Philippines.

A check list and a guide a line of my documents that I need to have, when they are presented for the support of my visa application.

1. A letter from my husband, name asking me to join him in the UK as his wife and my reply to him. ‘That I have accepted his offer to join him’.

2. Passport and its number xxxxxxx

3. Two passport sizes photos.

4. Birth certificate.

5. International English Language Testing System, IELTS. (Test Centre Number xxxxx1). General Training Certificate Philippines. Test Assessment xxxxxx. Candidate Number xxxxxx (Listening 5.5, Reading 5.0, Writing 5.5, Speaking 5.5 OVER ALL BAND 5.5) TEST REPORT NUMBER xxxxxxx

6. Cenomar for my husband and myself . Dated xxxxxxxx. Issue from N.S.O MANILA, Philippines.

7. MARRAIGE CERTIFICATE of my husband and I . Now Mr and Mrs
    Marriage licence No xxxxx. Issued xxxxxxx At Davao city

8. Pre-Marriage Counselling Certificate. Family Code & Presidential Decree No.xxxx

9. Certificate from the British Embassy, Manila, Philippines. Issue on the xxxxxxxxx THAT NO IMPEDIMENT TO MARRAIGE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO EXIST.

10. National Bureau of Investigation (N.B.I) Reference No.xxxxx Date issued xxxxxx

11. Five pages of our photographs that were taken from the first time we meet over the period of visit for 3 weeks. Of my husband and myself, , my family and friends, while we stayed together here in Davao city, Philippines.

12. Eleven pages of our wedding photographs, plus a photograph of our wedding invitation. We were married City Hall, Davao, Philippines

13. Here are only 101 pages out of total 153 pages all in all of our chats on yahoo video chats and messenger, dating from 17th- 2015

14. Here are 31 pages of our text messages. Dated from 16th to 20015

15. 37 Western Union Money Transfer receipts,

16. Copy of my bank book, with some details of the funds that my husband has supplied me with

17. Seventeen pages of receipts from shopping, i.e. buy general goods, air-condition, fans, pots and pans and many other household goods, fridge, Rents, electrical and gas bills. Plus travelling expenses’ and hotels. Also receipts from the IELTS School.

18. Eighteen Cards plus, letters and flowers from my husband

19. Seven flight tickets and six boarding passes of mine,.

20. APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A NOVEMBER 2012) FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT FORM

21. My letter to the Visa Clearance officer at the British Embassy, Manila

22 Itinerary for my flight ticket to the, with flight and cost details to Manila since November 2014

23 TB clearance certificate is yet to come Fingers cross and touch wood I hope she will get it this time as it has been a year since we started all this

Signed

Date

Please, can anyone tell me if I’ve left out any important details?
    Thank you for your great help and attention

Hello once again

If no one has made any comments about my wife's check list
    Then I must take it that I'm doing it all ok, is this all correct?

Regards
    LG

Hello Terpe
    It took me a while to work through this web document
    I think I basically understand it?
    In short, 'I have to do is show proof that I have enough space in the house and that it is not over crowded and the agreement that I am the legal occupier of these premises'
    with its council tax and the rent papers to show as well
    I have all documents to show the visa officers when my wife will be able to apply for her visa?
    Am I right about my understanding of the above link that you so kindly sent me?
    With best regards

And thank you too
    LG

No need for cenomar or pre marriage counselling certificate. You are married now. Just nso certified marriage certificate will be fine.

I can't see the online visa application form vf4a personal details form.

Hello Terpe
    In short, 'I have to do is show proof that I have enough space in the house and that it is not over crowded and the agreement that I am the legal occupier of these premises'
    Hello Terpe
    I'm in the process of procuring my proof of residence, type of place, all other legal documents

Please could you tell me if there any forms that I must fill in regards to this webpage here?
    https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...Annex_1_7A.pdf

Thanks
    Regards
    LG

No need for cenomar or pre marriage counselling certificate. You are married now. Just nso certified marriage certificate will be fine.
    I can't see the online visa application form vf4a personal details form.

Hello cheekee
    Thanks I will tell my wife not to bother with the cemomar or the pre marriage counselling certificates

We have not began to fill in any of the visa forms yet/

By the way
    How are you and your partner doing with the visa application?

Regards
    LG

We got our spouse visa granted.

I'm in cebu having a short vacation before my wife and I leave for the UK.

Last thing we have to do is get the cfo sticker in her passport but we can't do that until the visa becomes valid.

The travel vignette in the passport is valid for a month from.the 31St October.

Good luck.

Thanks cheekee and good luck to you and yours :-)

Hello
    I've got the confirmation of my house and that it is not over crowded, it also says on my papers that it is a two bedroom, with living room, bathroom and kitchen plus a large garden

I'm just wondering if I have to take the measurements of all my rooms and send this off for my wife's visa application?

Can anyone confirm this one way or the other?

Thank you
    Regards
    LG

Last thing we have to do is get the cfo sticker in her passport but we can't do that until the visa becomes valid.
    Hello cheekee
    Valid, I don't understand that
    Could you enlighten me and put me out of my misery?

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydegbrick View Post
    Hello cheekee
    Valid, I don't understand that
    Could you enlighten me and put me out of my misery?
    Look at the date the visa starts!

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Hello
    I've got the confirmation of my house and that it is not over crowded, it also says on my papers that it is a two bedroom, with living room, bathroom and kitchen plus a large garden

I'm just wondering if I have to take the measurements of all my rooms and send this off for my wife's visa application?

Can anyone confirm this one way or the other?

Thank you
    Regards
    LG
    No measurements required, just a few photo's would be appropriate!

No measurements required, just a few photo's would be appropriate
    Thanks Michael for this bit of info takes a load of my mind

By the way
    How do you make the visa valid 1st without registering it in a local post office here in the UK if you are not here now and if you have to wait until you get your visa 1st before you can apply for a CFO sticker in the Philippines
    Have I got that right?
    Last edited by lloydegbrick; 27th October 2015 at 13:46. Reason: forgot to add more text

Hello Terpe
    with its council tax and the rent papers to show as well
    I have all documents to show the visa officers when my wife will be able to apply for her visa?
    Am I right about my understanding of the above link that you so kindly sent me?
    With best regards

And thank you too
    LG

Yes that's right for accommodation. If it's just the two of you you be OK
    You can include a copy of the Title from the Land Registry to prove ownership it' just £3 or so downloaded.

You also have to be sure you meet the financial requirements under section 3 called 3. Assessing adequate maintenance
    You need to meet the equivalent of a couple receiving income support.
    The calculations are all there in the doc with examples.

Thanks Michael for this bit of info takes a load of my mind

By the way
    How do you make the visa valid 1st without registering it in a local post office here in the UK if you are not here now and if you have to wait until you get your visa 1st before you can apply for a CFO sticker in the Philippines
    Have I got that right?
    Your wife will receive her 30 day visa with a start date and end date. She'll need to travel to the UK with her passport and UKVI letter within the 30 day validity.
    Did your wife already attend the CFO seminar programme? If not she'll need to do that
    If yes, than she can get the sticker only on or after the start date of the 30 day visa.

Her UKVI letter will explain when and which post office she needs to go to to collect her BRP card.
    I've a feeling it's with 10 days of UK arrival.

Hello all

I've put this together on the behalf of my wife who hates computers and form fillings she is just like me

A check list and a guide a line of my documents that I need to have, when they are presented for the support of my visa application.

1. A letter from my husband, name asking me to join him in the UK as his wife and my reply to him. ‘That I have accepted his offer to join him’.

2. Passport and its number xxxxxxx

3. Two passport sizes photos.

4. Birth certificate.

5. International English Language Testing System, IELTS. (Test Centre Number xxxxx1). General Training Certificate Philippines. Test Assessment xxxxxx. Candidate Number xxxxxx (Listening 5.5, Reading 5.0, Writing 5.5, Speaking 5.5 OVER ALL BAND 5.5) TEST REPORT NUMBER xxxxxxx

6. Cenomar for my husband and myself . Dated xxxxxxxx. Issue from N.S.O MANILA, Philippines.

7. MARRAIGE CERTIFICATE of my husband and I . Now Mr and Mrs
    Marriage licence No xxxxx. Issued xxxxxxx At Davao city

8. Pre-Marriage Counselling Certificate. Family Code & Presidential Decree No.xxxx

9. Certificate from the British Embassy, Manila, Philippines. Issue on the xxxxxxxxx THAT NO IMPEDIMENT TO MARRAIGE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO EXIST.

10. National Bureau of Investigation (N.B.I) Reference No.xxxxx Date issued xxxxxx

11. Five pages of our photographs that were taken from the first time we meet over the period of visit for 3 weeks. Of my husband and myself, , my family and friends, while we stayed together here in Davao city, Philippines.

12. Eleven pages of our wedding photographs, plus a photograph of our wedding invitation. We were married City Hall, Davao, Philippines

13. Here are only 101 pages out of total 153 pages all in all of our chats on yahoo video chats and messenger, dating from 17th- 2015

15. 37 Western Union Money Transfer receipts,

16. Copy of my bank book, with some details of the funds that my husband has supplied me with

17. Seventeen pages of receipts from shopping, i.e. buy general goods, air-condition, fans, pots and pans and many other household goods, fridge, Rents, electrical and gas bills. Plus travelling expenses’ and hotels. Also receipts from the IELTS School.

18. Eighteen Cards plus, letters and flowers from my husband

19. Seven flight tickets and six boarding passes of mine,.

20. APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A NOVEMBER 2012) FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT FORM

21. My letter to the Visa Clearance officer at the British Embassy, Manila

22 Itinerary for my flight ticket to the, with flight and cost details to Manila since November 2014

23 TB clearance certificate is yet to come Fingers cross and touch wood I hope she will get it this time as it has been a year since we started all this

Signed

Date

In addition to submitting the applicants passport she should also submit a certified copy of your (sponsor) passport bio page and any other pages showing Philippines entry/exit stamps.

Yes don't forget the TB cert ------as you know very important.

You'll need to submit details of accommodation and Title from the Land Registry
    Also if applicable:-
    Current Mortgage Statement
    Current Council Tax Bill

Alternatively a letter of permission from the owner if the sponsor is a tenant and a copy of the tenancy agreement.
    This doesn't apply if the sponsor is the owner of course.

Where a person is exempt from the Financial Requirement due to receiving an allowable benefit you must submit with the application the following:-
    - Official documentation from the Department for Work and Pensions or Veterans
    Agency confirming the current entitlement and the amount currently received.

- At least one personal bank statement in the 12-month period prior to the date of
    application, showing payment of the benefit or allowance to which the person is currently
    entitled into their account.

If there are any other sources of income you'll need to submit details of those too.

As others have said those document under items 6,8,9,10 and 17 are not required by UKVI

As others have said those document under items 6,8,9,10 and 17 are not required by UKVI
    Thank you Terpe
    This narrows it down a lot.

so this one above here is no longer needed now?

Regards
    LG

Did your wife already attend the CFO seminar programme? If not she'll need to do that
    If yes, than she can get the sticker only on or after the start date of the 30 day visa.
    Hello Terpe
    No my wife has not attended any CFO seminar as of yet because I have been under the impression that she must have her visa 1st?
    So it looks like this is not the case now

I will ask her to go to a seminar as soon as she can
    Then if we are very fortunate to be granted the visa?
    All she has to do, is to ask for her CFO sticker.

Hmmm very interesting all this even though I feel like pulling out my hair at times

A metaphor here
    All this is like building a house, one cannot live in it until it is completed
    Thanks for this
    Regards
    LG

You can attend the cfo seminar anytime but can't get the sticker in the passport till the visa becomes valid.

We are going to the cfo on 31St October which is the first day the visa is valid.

Thank you Terpe
    This narrows it down a lot.

so this one above here is no longer needed now?

Regards
    LG
    NBI Clearance was never a UKVI specified document.

If the UKVI have reason for such clearance they will tell the applicant to register with UK police upon arrival. Personally I've never known this to be requested, but I do understand it can happen in some extreme cases.

I'm not trying to be nit-picking, but IMO this is rather heavy on the number of pages.
    The caseworkers and ECO do not have time to consider so many pages.

If that's what you're wanting to submit then that's fine.
    But I'd suggest trimming it down a bit and representing the time period with less pages if you can.

As always it's a personal choice and you must feel comfortable with whatever you decide.
    Forum opinions are just that. Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    I'm not trying to be nit-picking, but IMO this is rather heavy on the number of pages.
    The caseworkers and ECO do not have time to consider so many pages.

If that's what you're wanting to submit then that's fine.
    But I'd suggest trimming it down a bit and representing the time period with less pages if you can.

As always it's a personal choice and you must feel comfortable with whatever you decide.
    Forum opinions are just that. Opinion
    This is what we did with explanatory notes that the whole document/s can be submitted on request.

For example only submitting samples of chat logs for each month instead of the whole thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information