Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Wife is looking for local Pinays for friendship in Nottingham.

Hi guys,

We have been settled in the UK just outside of Nottingham for around eight months.

My wife is having a hard time finding other filipinas to make friends with and she feels quite alone here which is terrible.

I would really appreciate if anyone local to Nottingham could reply so she could begin to make some long lasting friendships here.

Thanks all,

Dan.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    Hi guys,

We have been settled in the UK just outside of Nottingham for around eight months.

My wife is having a hard time finding other filipinas to make friends with and she feels quite alone here which is terrible.

I would really appreciate if anyone local to Nottingham could reply so she could begin to make some long lasting friendships here.

Thanks all,

Dan.
    I feel for her, Dan. I've been here in the UK for 8 months and it's quite hard to make new friends. I feel sad & depressed most of the times having no one to talk to. I wish I lived close to Nottingham so I can be friends with your wife. Anyway, I wish her luck in finding new friends.
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Maritess has been here over 3 years now and has no Filipina friends that she can see on a regular occasion, she knows two or three but they never contact her, she has only seen anyone on about two occasions a year.

Hi Dan, just outside Notts could be a big area, we live in Derby,
    Ems is very lucky she has a very large group of Friends, but it was all down to herself to make contact,
    Its hard at first because they do rely on there partner to get them from place to place but in time if the friendship is there partners will go the extra mile to make their partner happy,
    There is a very large group living in and around the Notts area,

What part of the Phils is she from?

Respected Member
    We're close to Leicester, but we're up Derbyshire/Notts way all the time (walking/cycling in the Peaks, plus my Dad lives near Alfreton). Maybe we should organise an East Midlands wives meet-up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks all,

Dan.

Has she checked out the local Catholic churches ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    We're close to Leicester, but we're up Derbyshire/Notts way all the time (walking/cycling in the Peaks, plus my Dad lives near Alfreton). Maybe we should organise an East Midlands wives meet-up.
    Good , Trefor. Doc Alan kindly organised a forum meet~up in 'Sunny Scarborough' just over 3 years ago. 'Twas attended by about a dozen or so members and their wives/partners ... a GREAT weekend, and very much enjoyed by ALL!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I've been here in the UK for more than 3 years..I only have 2 Filipina friends..one live here in North Wales (who I regularly see) and one is Mari from this forum (who lives so far from where I am haha)..never bothered me if they're the only ones. Some Filipinas I've known from the forum are my Facebook friends though.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Thanks for all the replies guys!

We are in Newark, I should of been more specific. We would be really up for a meet, even if it was just an informal meal in Notts or the surrounding areas.

If any of you would like to PM me your contact details, no matter your location I'm sure she'd love to chat on FB or other apps. Of course if you are close a meet up could be possible too!

-Dan

Ems is always on facebook.

Ems is always on facebook, well I am too, but only for my pictures

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    We are only 35 minutes from you

Thread Information