Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owners permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Nochex Donate
Donate Now Target £75, So far £0 (0%)


Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53

    Cool Schengen Visa for Spain ... QUESTIONS

    I will celebrate my birthday in Barcelona with my husband in November, 5 nights and will go back to UK after.


    Questions:

    1. My passports are still with my single name so just to make sure I will still ask, I will still need to put on my application form the name that I have in my passport and BRP correct?

    2. Knowing that I will still use my single name, I am married as my civil status?

    3. Is it less chance to be approved if I will tick (Multiple entry) visa?

    4. marriage certificate is not mandatory, but I might as well submit it to support my answer that I am married, however since it is not mandatory, should I still need to provide the original copy of my marriage certificate?

    5. do I have to photocopy my husband's passport?

    6. is £3000 in my bank is enough?

    7. I don't get the travel insurance, how, where to get it?

    8. It shows on some website there is an option of couple there so I should choose it as for my husband as well even is he doesn't need visa?

    9. if I will be ticking multiple entry visa, should I apply for annual travel insurance? if single trip, just single trip insurance?

    10. What is the validity of this visa? once it expires and apply again, is there any changes with the validity of it?

    11. as per document required, application form has to be signed twice... twice? So I should sign twice at the bottom of the page 4? or one at the bottom of page 3, and one at the bottom of page 4?


    **questions on the form



    32. name and address of the inviting company/organisation?
    - how will I answer it if no one invited us, it will just be from our own money? on question 31, it shows there that if not applicable, just indicate the information of the hotel etc. but on 32 question should i just answer it with N/A?

    33. Cost of travelling and living during applicant's stay is covered

    *by herself
    *by a sponsor (other please specify)

    I have enough on my bank but of course I still want to show that it's gonna be me and my husband who will spend our travel, should I tick the two box? and provide my bank statements and my husband's?

    34. Personal data of the family member who is an EU, EEA or CH citizen
    - my husband is british, is he counted as an eu,eea or ch citizen?


    I cannot believe how these stuff cost me alot, more expensive than the flight tickets seriously! 5 nights of stay and its so nightmare spending almost £100 just for this visa!

    sorry I just want everything to be precise and accurate



  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    I will celebrate my birthday in Barcelona with my husband in November, 5 nights and will go back to UK after.


    Questions:

    1. My passports are still with my single name so just to make sure I will still ask, I will still need to put on my application form the name that I have in my passport and BRP correct?
    Use the name in your passport. Besides not in all countries does the (female) spouse need to change her name after marrying so your birth name is not a sign of not being married.

    2. Knowing that I will still use my single name, I am married as my civil status?
    Yes.

    3. Is it less chance to be approved if I will tick (Multiple entry) visa?
    No, but they may wish to know why. Explain that you and your spouse plan to do Schengen trips more frequently in the cover letter.

    4. marriage certificate is not mandatory, but I might as well submit it to support my answer that I am married, however since it is not mandatory, should I still need to provide the original copy of my marriage certificate?
    Not mandatory but usually it's the primary source to confirm your marital status, so include it, preferably legalized as well. They love official stamps! Show the original, hand in a copy after they confirm that they saw the original.

    5. do I have to photocopy my husband's passport?
    Yes, they need a copy of the EU spouse' passport and that if the non-EU family member.

    6. is £3000 in my bank is enough?
    There is no financial requirements, questions like these are marked with an * and can be skipped. They should not be asking about proof of funds, accomodation, insurance etc.

    7. I don't get the travel insurance, how, where to get it?
    you don't need it but if you do there are various companies (Axa insurance?)

    8. It shows on some website there is an option of couple there so I should choose it as for my husband as well even is he doesn't need visa?
    ?? there is only one applicant and non-applicants often cannot enter the embassy or visa service center.

    9. if I will be ticking multiple entry visa, should I apply for annual travel insurance? if single trip, just single trip insurance?
    If you do get insurance, it is not a requirement, pick what seems the mist wise financial wise.

    10. What is the validity of this visa? once it expires and apply again, is there any changes with the validity of it?
    It depends on the type of visa, single entry visas can be valid for up to 90 days (plus 15 day grace period to give you some time to depart later then planned). multiple entry visas can be valid between 6 months and 5 years.

    11. as per document required, application form has to be signed twice... twice? So I should sign twice at the bottom of the page 4? or one at the bottom of page 3, and one at the bottom of page 4?
    unless my memory fails me the Schengen application form only needs to be signed once on the last page?

    **questions on the form



    32. name and address of the inviting company/organisation?
    - how will I answer it if no one invited us, it will just be from our own money? on question 31, it shows there that if not applicable, just indicate the information of the hotel etc. but on 32 question should i just answer it with N/A?
    Those questions are irrelevant and can be skipped.

    33. Cost of travelling and living during applicant's stay is covered

    *by herself
    *by a sponsor (other please specify)

    I have enough on my bank but of course I still want to show that it's gonna be me and my husband who will spend our travel, should I tick the two box? and provide my bank statements and my husband's?
    This question is also marked with an astriks and can be skipped.

    34. Personal data of the family member who is an EU, EEA or CH citizen
    - my husband is British, is he counted as an EU, EEA or CH citizen?
    Yes, most definitely as long as the UK is in the EU.

    I cannot believe how these stuff cost me alot, more expensive than the flight tickets seriously! 5 nights of stay and its so nightmare spending almost £100 just for this visa!

    sorry I just want everything to be precise and accurate
    No worries, preparation is the key.

    One more tip: purpose of the journey would be 'other' and then specify that you and your British spouse are going on holiday to Spain (or amy other EU/EEA country except the UK). And let your spouse write a letter explsining he is a UK citizen taking his PH spouse on holiday etc. It should be very clear to the embassy that you are family (by marriage), ID the both of you and that you join him on thr trip (letter should do, but some embassies are more happy with flight reservation even though technically they should not be asking that!).


  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Marikina City
    Posts
    26,636
    Rep Power
    150
    Nicely detailed help there Donutz......good job


  4. #4
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
    One more tip: purpose of the journey would be 'other' and then specify that you and your British spouse are going on holiday to Spain (or amy other EU/EEA country except the UK). And let your spouse write a letter explsining he is a UK citizen taking his PH spouse on holiday etc. It should be very clear to the embassy that you are family (by marriage), ID the both of you and that you join him on thr trip (letter should do, but some embassies are more happy with flight reservation even though technically they should not be asking that!).

    I want to thank you for being straightforward with the answer, however may I know why do I have to answer "other" instead of "tourism"?


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    You're welcome.

    Why not check the "tourism" box? Because it's not a regular tourist visa, but an EU/EEA family member application. If you indicate this clearly on the form there can't be any confussion or doubt by the embassy on which regulations the application should be tested on: Applicant joining EU spouse (on holiday, business, immigration or other purposes that does not matter). Though if you chose 'tourism' no real harm done aslong as it's very clear that it is no regular tourist application.


  6. #6
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
    You're welcome.

    Why not check the "tourism" box? Because it's not a regular tourist visa, but an EU/EEA family member application. If you indicate this clearly on the form there can't be any confussion or doubt by the embassy on which regulations the application should be tested on: Applicant joining EU spouse (on holiday, business, immigration or other purposes that does not matter). Though if you chose 'tourism' no real harm done aslong as it's very clear that it is no regular tourist application.
    So if I tick other what should I put to specify my purpose of travelling there?


  7. #7
    Moderator Arthur Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    City of Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    23,528
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    So if I tick other what should I put to specify my purpose of travelling there?
    Simply insert "Going on holiday with my British husband" ... ... surely the Spanish Embassy cannot quibble with that!


  8. #8
    Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    So if I tick other what should I put to specify my purpose of travelling there?
    Jhen I suppose you will be applying at Spanish Embassy Manchester or at vfs global agency Manchester.

    My wife actually applied at vfs global Manchester and just paid an agency fee of £17 the visa itself was issued free of charge due to her been married to a EU Citizen.

    I would recommend using vfs for the small fee as they check every document to make sure it all complies to the Spanish Embassies strict protocol and also peace of mind that everything is covered.

    When Jamie applied with them she had her passport back after just 8 days with visa inside.

    What was asked from us was confirmation of return flights back to UK which must be issued by the airline themselves ie: the booking confirmation showing dates flights and monies paid etc....

    Nothing else with an asterix needs to be completed, no savings, no insurance etc...

    Good Luck Jhen.....


  9. #9
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53
    Wow I just realised that I was looking at the Tourist Visa Hyperlink that is why it shows that I need travel insurance, provide financial statements and visa fee, now I know that I should rely on "EU spouse" not "tourist visa"!!!



  10. #10
    Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Wow I just realised that I was looking at the Tourist Visa Hyperlink that is why it shows that I need travel insurance, provide financial statements and visa fee, now I know that I should rely on "EU spouse" not "tourist visa"!!!

    Made my night a deserved rep now do it right girl....


  11. #11
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    31
    I am sure the visa has now been applied for and is firmly stuck in your passport, but I thought I would add this for anyone coming across this thread in the future.

    When my wife and I applied for a Schengen visa through VFS in London, for Spain, the application was delay because they didn't have enough proof of purchase for the flights. We had 'confirmation of booking' print-outs for our flights, but that wasn't enough, apparently. We did ask what else they could possibly want, bearing in mind that most flight bookings are electronic now, and all they could say was 'what you have provided isn't enough'.

    We then went back to the flight operator, and found out that, although they don't do it as a matter of course, they can also provided itemised electronic receipts. This is what we sent on to VFS, and we got the visa and passport back quickly afterwards.

    It's important to bear in mind that, it's not the Spanish Embassy, but VFS making these decisions about what documentation to accept. I think we may have got a rep on a bad day, and it cost us time and a bit of extra money.


  12. #12
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    857
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by freyter View Post
    I am sure the visa has now been applied for and is firmly stuck in your passport, but I thought I would add this for anyone coming across this thread in the future.

    When my wife and I applied for a Schengen visa through VFS in London, for Spain, the application was delay because they didn't have enough proof of purchase for the flights. We had 'confirmation of booking' print-outs for our flights, but that wasn't enough, apparently. We did ask what else they could possibly want, bearing in mind that most flight bookings are electronic now, and all they could say was 'what you have provided isn't enough'.

    We then went back to the flight operator, and found out that, although they don't do it as a matter of course, they can also provided itemised electronic receipts. This is what we sent on to VFS, and we got the visa and passport back quickly afterwards.

    It's important to bear in mind that, it's not the Spanish Embassy, but VFS making these decisions about what documentation to accept. I think we may have got a rep on a bad day, and it cost us time and a bit of extra money.
    For anyone applying in future, when you call the VFS for an appointment ask for one directly with the embassy. We've done that for both French and Netherlands Schengens. They do have appointments to give out, don't let them fob you off. There is no cost direct either. Edited to add: We did the NL through their consulate in Birmingham, we didn't even have to go to London


  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    For anyone applying in future, when you call the VFS for an appointment ask for one directly with the embassy. We've done that for both French and Netherlands Schengens. They do have appointments to give out, don't let them fob you off. There is no cost direct either. Edited to add: We did the NL through their consulate in Birmingham, we didn't even have to go to London
    I agree, not only will it save you the "service fee" it will also save you of incompetent VFS staff. In the case of Freyter:

    - The VFS staffer was wrong, because EU/EEA spouse applicants cannot be forced to hand over ANY evidence of proof of transport, this is optional (but handy) as a non EU national only needs to show that they are 1) married to the EU national (family relation) 2) ID's of those involved 3) that they will travel together (but there is no specific requirement how to do so, according to the EU and any immigration lawyer a written statement from the EU national is sufficient). For 3 some Embassies prefer or even insist on proof of transport and/or accommodation even if the application form indicates that these questions are marked with an * and can be skipped. Practical approach is to play along with this silly request if you can but complain later and if you had additional costs, ask those to be refunded. The Embassy may laugh at you, so better forward their response to the EU (Solvit, EU Commission etc.).

    - For regular travelers an electronic printout of a reservation should be enough. Some embassies don't even bother with this anymore and in the new Schengen rules that the EU member states are currently discussing about (see proposal from 1-4-2014), most member states and the EU want to get rid of this piece of evidence alltogether as it doesn't fit in with the modern day approach of online bookings.

    - The Embassy remains responsible for giving VFS proper instructions. These sometimes are insufficient or VFS staff itself simply does a poor job.

    - VFS are paper pushers, they do NOT set the requirements and they do not decide over applications, they could give advice but never demand that documents are to be removed or more need to be added.
    = a complaint to VFS, Embassy and the EU (Solvit, EU Commission) would have been in order including asking the costs back for the silly confirmation that this incompetent staffer demanded.
    = also: scr*w the external party, head for the Embassy/Consulat instead.


  14. #14
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    31
    Thanks to Trefor and Donutz for the advice. We plan to go back to Spain in the not-to-distant future, so I'll bear all of that in mind.


  15. #15
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53
    I am ready to file this on Friday, thank you so much for the answers! xxxx

    one last question, it is my first time to apply for schengen visa, should I tick multiple entry or single entry?


  16. #16
    Moderator Arthur Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    City of Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    23,528
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post

    one last question, it is my first time to apply for schengen visa, should I tick multiple entry or single entry?
    Well ... ... I suppose it really depends on how often you're planning to travel/feel you can afford to travel to one or more of the Schengen countries prior to the need for a visa being waived once you've been naturalised as a British Citizen.


  17. #17
    Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    I am ready to file this on Friday, thank you so much for the answers! xxxx

    one last question, it is my first time to apply for schengen visa, should I tick multiple entry or single entry?
    Always tick for multiple Jhen like my wife did on her first application with her French schengen and it was given with a 6 month multiple entry validity so 3 months after we visited Paris we were able to spend another break in Barcelona all on the same visa without having to apply again, makes sense especially if you are given a longer period on it...


  18. #18
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Always tick for multiple Jhen like my wife did on her first application with her French schengen and it was given with a 6 month multiple entry validity so 3 months after we visited Paris we were able to spend another break in Barcelona all on the same visa without having to apply again, makes sense especially if you are given a longer period on it...

    If I'm going to tick multiple visa, do I have to have travel insurance?


  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    Tick Mulitple entry visa (MEV) and if possible provide some argumentation such as "we plan or are seriously considering to do future holiday trips to your lovely country in the not too distant future" or even any concrete evidence if you already have future trips planned out.

    For the spouse of an EU/EEA family insurance is not required (but ofcourse you wish to travel properly insured). For a regular Schengen traveller you would need to provide proof of insurance for the first trip and ofcourse also travel insured on future trips (they may check upon arrival if you are, have sufficient funds etc.).

    More info in the Schengen sticky:
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ina-wife/page4

    On insurance, see what the EU website says:
    Sample story
    Marriage certificate enough to get a visa

    Thomas is Irish and lives in Belarus with his wife Delia, a Belarusian national. When they wanted to visit Thomas's mother, now living in Spain, they applied for an entry visa for Delia.

    She included their marriage certificate in the application, but the Spanish authorities also asked for proof of hotel accommodation in Spain and health insurance before they would issue the visa.

    However, when Delia pointed out that no such additional documents were required under EU law, the Spanish authorities apologised for their mistake and immediately issued her entry visa.
    http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens...y/index_en.htm


  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    18,268
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    If I'm going to tick multiple visa, do I have to have travel insurance?
    Advisable many thieves in Barcelona. It'll give you health cover can you get an EHIC Card ?? http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthc...-the-ehic.aspx


  21. #21
    Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    If I'm going to tick multiple visa, do I have to have travel insurance?
    No Insurance is not a requirement for issuing a schengen visa as a spouse of a EU citizen.

    But I would suggest getting some as your own peace of mind for the uncertainties that may happen which has been pointed out and for the sake of about £7 you can get cover for medical emergencies up to 15 million pounds also your covered for theft, lost baggage ect ect the list goes on and on, well worth it....Good luck....


  22. #22
    Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    112
    Sorry Jhen forgot to mention just go on a price comparison website which will bring up loads of insurance companies and policies for you to choose from...


  23. #23
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Sorry Jhen forgot to mention just go on a price comparison website which will bring up loads of insurance companies and policies for you to choose from...
    Thanks for all of your help, I've got the visa today. It's multi visa but it only shows valid from 26.09.2015 to 25.10.15 duration of stay 15
    And what does "Estancia" mean?

    I don't get it


  24. #24
    Respected Member Anakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    39
    Does anyone know if it's ok to travel direct to Gibraltar with an ILR Residence Permit? I'm guessing it has to be.


  25. #25
    Moderator Arthur Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    City of Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    23,528
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    Does anyone know if it's ok to travel direct to Gibraltar with an ILR Residence Permit? I'm guessing it has to be.
    Hmm, I should imagine it would be ... due to Gibraltar being a British dependency. But I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken.


  26. #26
    Respected Member Anakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    39
    Thanks Arthur. Yes they've said: The following do not require a visa to enter Gibraltar
    persons holding EU issued family permits, UK Residence Permits valid for a period of 12 months or more, UK Biometric Residence permits or a UK multiple entry visa valid for 6 months or more.

    I'd guessed that was the case but I wanted to be belts and braces. All it needs is one little anomaly and we'd be back on the plane.


  27. #27
    Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Thanks for all of your help, I've got the visa today. It's multi visa but it only shows valid from 26.09.2015 to 25.10.15 duration of stay 15
    And what does "Estancia" mean?

    I don't get it
    Hiya Jen,

    Basically "Estancia" means you have permission to stay in Spain ie you have the visa and is normal on Spanish schengen visas.

    With regards to the length of stay the Spanish are a little bit tight on the duration for their schengen visas especially if it's the first time you have applied unlike the French or Portuguese who normally give 6 months on first time applications.

    Your validity of 15 days maximum stay is correct for a visa valid for 30 days under the schengen rules, anyway glad you got it and have a good time...


  28. #28
    Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    Thanks Arthur. Yes they've said: The following do not require a visa to enter Gibraltar
    persons holding EU issued family permits, UK Residence Permits valid for a period of 12 months or more, UK Biometric Residence permits or a UK multiple entry visa valid for 6 months or more.

    I'd guessed that was the case but I wanted to be belts and braces. All it needs is one little anomaly and we'd be back on the plane.
    That's correct...


  29. #29
    Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Hiya Jen,

    Basically "Estancia" means you have permission to stay in Spain ie you have the visa and is normal on Spanish schengen visas.

    With regards to the length of stay the Spanish are a little bit tight on the duration for their schengen visas especially if it's the first time you have applied unlike the French or Portuguese who normally give 6 months on first time applications.

    Your validity of 15 days maximum stay is correct for a visa valid for 30 days under the schengen rules, anyway glad you got it and have a good time...
    Oh thanks Mark, I have thought of that I just wanted to make sure hahaha. Hopefull they will get me longer length of visa next time I apply.


  30. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0
    wife wants to go to Barcelona for 4days for her friends birthday, she is on her first visa , 33months i think, we are married, but when i looked it was £170 pound for her to get a visa to go , is this right or am i missing something,
    i would not be traveling with her


  31. -

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Schengen visa for Spain
    By bhem_bhem in forum European Immigration & VISA Issues
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 4th July 2015, 00:23
  2. Schengen visa for family member to visit Spain
    By johncar54 in forum Help & Advice
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15th July 2009, 10:12
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23rd May 2009, 09:55
  4. Residence Visa for Spain / Schengen Area
    By johncar54 in forum Help & Advice
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th April 2009, 09:32
  5. schengen visa from italy or spain embassy?
    By mhynne in forum European Immigration & VISA Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 16th July 2008, 19:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Filipino Forum : Philippine Forum