Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar

Gumasa, Saranggani

GUMASA, Sarangani – This place was once touted as the South’s version of Boracay.

Read more:
    http://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/travel/ph-travel/58851-sarbay-fest-beach-party
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Been there, beautiful place, better than over-priced over-rated over-hyped Boracay, Mindanao has some fantastic beaches

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I've never been, but coincidently met some family members at our reunion weekend who have a beach resort there.
    For sure we'll make a visit when we can.
    Sounds just wonderful

My Pinay has been here several times and she doesn't rate it too highly. Samal Island ranks higher in her eyes.

Samal island is beautiful, but I enjoyed Talikud. If you ever go to Samal make sure to visit the bats.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Samal island is beautiful, but I enjoyed Talikud. If you ever go to Samal make sure to visit the bats.
    Is Kiamba nicer than Glan?

Haven't got a clue to be honest. I am not a person who can fly halfway around the world to spend time on a beach unless it's for snorkelling or diving or fishing. The best beaches I saw in the PI were on the Sulu archipelago because they were pristine due to the lack of any form of tourism

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Is Kiamba nicer than Glan?
    Just spoke to my kid's grandmother, she said Kiamba has a great beach resort, its a marine sanctuary called Tuka beach owned by Manny Pacquiao. There's no road going there, but you get a boat from Kiamba. She also said Glan is ok, lots of facilities. My kid's grandmother has owned a beach resort all her life, she knows the score

Sounds like a similar set up to Sugar Beach in Sipalay. Secluded beach that needs a boat to get to. Ever been there, Tawi? It's in Negros Occ. and there's scuba diving in the area too. Punto Gallo I think its called.

Been all over Negros from top to bottom, both sides,many times, but like I said, I ain't a beach person. If I want to dive there's a British friend who is a dive master living in the southernmost tip at Basac.

Thread Information