Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar

7 Things I’ve Learned being Married to a British Man

“These are some of the things that I’ve learned being married to a British man and I won’t have it in any other way.” – Ryazan Duray-Tristram

Read more:
    http://twomonkeystravelgroup.com/2015/02/life-love-uk-things-learned-marrying-english-man/
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Lovely thread Rayna so true as well...

I wish my ex had of read this, after 9 years of marriage she still gets offended with saracasm

Deck

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    My wife misinterprets almost everything I say, I've always tried to explain things but she never listens

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    When I was in Philippines, I easily get offended with some jokes like ladyboy, scammer, tingtong but now I have watched some funny series here in UK like The Royle Family, The office etc I have learned their humour, almost two years of living here and I am the one starting in our office about me as ladyboy, thai bride, mail to bride or "me dont speak english" and they love me for being funny about it. I always do sarcasm as well when my boss won't allow me with the favour I am asking, I always use my race cards and they love it because they know that I am okay with it and I am not sensitive so they are comfortable with me. Even me and my husband always joke about it, when he sees asian somewhere he'll tell me that it is my aunt or my friend and I am okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    My wife misinterprets almost everything I say, I've always tried to explain things but she never listens
    ... if I'm being totally honest , I'd say it's rather the opposite with us, in that it's me who's [sometimes] guilty of not listening.

... ... mind you, I am becoming increasingly deaf - meaning I've often to ask Myrna to repeat herself - but due too, I suppose, to our different pronunciations of words that are commonly used BOTH here and in the Philippines.

Thread Information