Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Narcissist Trollop!

Pass the puke bucket

Another shameless photo opportunity for the Queen of the Selfies: Karen Danczuk goes shopping for Valentine's Day lingerie... then posts snap of herself from inside shop

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3RYoU3vim

I wonder what Ms Harriet Harman thinks about this slapper, she's almost as vomit inducing as the Speaker's repulsive wife

Banned
    More from this sleazy attention seeker still on the plus side it's making Millipedes Marxists look increasingly ridiculous

'Ed Miliband didn't know where to look!' Selfie queen Karen Danczuk says 'awkward' Labour leader struggled when faced with her cleavage

• Mother of two is well-known on social media for posting revealing selfies
    • Ed Miliband 'didn't know where to look' when he saw her in a low-cut top
    • Mother of two says he is struggling to connect with working class voters
    • Yesterday she revealed she was repeatedly raped from the age of six
    • 31-year-old wife of Labour MP claims her abuser was a family friend
    • Mrs Danczuk yesterday went to police with the name of the abuser

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3S1RmgEvD
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Banned
    Victim or self-obsessed fantasist? Selfie-loving MP's wife Karen Danczuk claimed this week she poses for sexy snaps because she was abused as a child. Her mother and brothers tell a different story

When it comes to family history, even the closest of relatives have an alarming habit of recalling the past in vastly different ways.
    Take Karen Danczuk, for example. This week, the 31-year-old wife of Rochdale’s Labour MP Simon Danczuk explained that the constant stream of pouting ‘selfies’ she posts online have their roots in the rapes she suffered from the age of six at the hands of a family friend.
    The photographs she takes of herself - many of which offer up an eye-watering view of her ample cleavage - have apparently helped her win back her confidence after a ‘very unhappy childhood’, which left her withdrawn and depressed.
    Karen’s story is undoubtedly disturbing, especially given that her 48-year-old politician husband is a vociferous campaigner on child abuse issues and represents a town haunted by tales of child sex exploitation ever since a notorious trafficking ring was uncovered there in 2012.
    But, perplexingly, her version of events bears little resemblance to the recollections of other family members, not least her own mother.
    This week, 58-year-old Susan Burke said she was stunned to read her youngest daughter’s claims in The Sun newspaper that she was repeatedly raped for years by a family friend who used to sneak into her bedroom and follow her to the bathroom.
    This, insists mother-of-five Mrs Burke, is the first she’s ever heard of her daughter’s child abuse allegations.
    ‘I haven’t a clue who this person is, because we never had a family friend that visited regularly,’ she insists. ‘Karen shared a bedroom with her sister, Claire. I would never have let a man up the stairs.
    ‘She has never spoken to me about this and it seems strange she’s suddenly decided to tell a newspaper about it rather than go to the police. Why on earth would she do that?’

Mrs Burke claims that many of her daughter’s memories are ‘a figment of her imagination’, an exercise in ‘attention-seeking’ by a young woman who thoroughly enjoys the place in the limelight she has built up since first posting her pouting ‘selfies’ last June.
    She expresses astonishment at Karen’s claims that the abuse she allegedly suffered left her struggling with feelings of shame and that she used to cover herself ‘head-to-toe’ in black clothes to avoid attention.

Mrs Burke has provided the Daily Mail with family photographs which reveal a confident, teenage Karen posing for the camera, hand on hip, wearing bright colours, low-cut tops and short skirts — not to mention the same ‘come-hither’ pout she produces for her present-day ‘selfies’.
    Defending her version of events, Karen Danczuk told me this week that while she dressed normally for much of her teens, at her lowest point in 2008 — when she would have been around 24 — she wore black because of depression. She also stood firmly by her claims of abuse.
    So what is the truth about the ‘unhappy’ childhood of a woman who has, almost overnight, become one of the most talked-about wives in politics? One thing is certain, the Burke family are at war over her allegations.
    While her mother dismisses them, her older sister, 35-year-old mother-of-five Claire, has rallied to Karen’s side, sending her a text message this week that read: ‘Feel so useless that I wasn’t able to protect you like big sis should.’
    One brother says these claims are 'disgusting'
    Meanwhile, Karen’s 73-year-old father, Martin, a former taxi driver and Rochdale borough councillor who separated from his wife 20 years ago, told the Mail: ‘We’ve always known Karen was very troubled and seemed to be carrying a burden she was unable to talk about.
    ‘I wasn’t there at the time and I wish I had been. I know Karen is still in therapy, and all I can do as her father is give her as much love and support as possible.’
    Two of her older brothers, Michael, 36, and Christopher, 33, however, have sided with their mother, telling the Mail that Karen’s account of their childhood in the end-of-terrace house they shared in the small Lancashire town of Middleton, bears no resemblance to what they remember.
    A third brother, 39-year-old Steven, who was employed as Simon Danczuk’s campaign manager before he was elected in 2010, has been estranged from the family for the past six years following another family schism involving Karen.
    ‘What she is saying about our childhood is disgusting,’ says her youngest brother Christopher Burke, an administrator at Oldham Hospital. ‘We had a lovely childhood. Our mum was at home with us. Our dad worked hard. We got taken to school every day in the car.
    ‘I can’t understand why she’s saying these things. We’ve had to put up with the publicity around those ridiculous pictures she posts of herself — and now this. It’s the final straw.’
    ....................................................................................................................................................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-story.html

Deluded - section her

31 yrs-old? ... she'd easily pass for 13!

Thread Information