Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Cebu Pacific flights

CEBU PACIFIC'S INEPTITUDE!!!!that's it really! Rant over. I don't do hissy fits, but they have to be the most inept shambolic company in aviation at the moment. Do any of their flights actually leave on time?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

From experience ...................... NO!
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
    From experience ...................... NO!
    Same answer for me..
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I have taken flights in Thailand and Cambodia recently. That actually left on time - a novelty after Pinas. Next time I see a Pinoy tourism slogan like, "It's More Fun in The Philippines", I will think of Cebu Pacific and the hours wasted sitting in an airport waiting for delayed flight after delayed flight after........

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Only used SEAIR, Zest and Tiger so I can't comment although I have heard them being labelled Cebu Pathetic by some.

Only ever use them if there's absolutely no other choice.
    Never had a flight without issues. Ever.

Arrived into Manila from HK one time at around 11:30 pm
    Stuck on the plane until 1:00 am as no stand available and no mobile stairway either. Well that's what was said. Thought there might be a riot at one time. The cabin crew hid somewhere.
    Not a nice experience.

Respected Member
    Cebu Pacific makes Ryanair look like Cathay Pacific!

After how they treated their passengers over the Xmas and New Year, I would not use them again

They were fined 52 million pesos for that - but I think they should have had their license revoked

They try to run too many planes from an over-congested airport

Long lines at check in and zero customer service

zero customer service
    Yup, absolutely none.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Yup, absolutely none.
    Sadly applies to most organisations here. IMHO

I know,that's why i left Pinas for Thailand. Things run on a relatively even keel here compared to the bumpy road of Pinas

Passengers had to wait two hours to leave a Cebu Pacific plane at the NAIA this week.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...ours-disembark

I was delayed over two hours leaving Cebu going to Manila last Year with Cebu pacific.

On the return journey we left ten minutes late.

maybe its like the jeepneys, they won't go until packed

Used them for the first time on our trip in April to Palawan. Worse than Ryanair

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    When we were at Batangas Port we couldn't get a direct bus to Tagaytay so we boarding this van which was heading to some place in Cavite. The time was around 2pm and a woman had been waiting in the van since 10 am for it to fill up with passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I have used them many times and they seemed ok. I always try and leave a large time gap between connecting flights. I used them once when the plane took off 30 minutes early, I was on board.

Thread Information