Hi everyone! As I was saying, I am now making this thread if I haven't found answers in previous posts.

By the way, I am granted entry visa as fiancée last September 2014 and will expire March 2015. My husband and I are on the process of applying for our first FLR (M) this month. Upon filling out the application form revised 6 November 2014 https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...R_M__11-14.pdf , there are some parts that we find confusing.

(1.)
Under Section 9-- Biometric Residence Permit
9.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?
Is the entry clearance visa part of the UK immigration application? Shall I answer yes? If so, is the answer in
9.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were made abroad ---- shall I put the GWF Reference number given by VFS in the Philippines?

(2.)
Can a third party pay for the FLR application since my mother-in-law offered to pay for it using her credit card as a wedding gift? Will it affect our application?

I hope someone can share their FLR application experience and enlighten us with our concerns. Thank you.