Hi everyone, hope you all had a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year. This is a question to see if anyone has been through this before or is going through it now. I applied for my baby's first British passport in September its now January and still no passport. I have been calling every now and then to get updates but it seems like there messing me around. The passport office told me 2 weeks ago that they sent out 2 separate letters to my counter signatory back in November, but I was informed by my friend that he never received any letters, and when I called today they told me that the time has run out of the application and I need to fill out another form with 2 more pics of my baby and additional information with another counter signatory. I explained to them that you never informed me of this anytime I have been calling and that my fiancé and I are processing for our settlement visa, and if where lucky we will all fly together baby included, but without the British passport how could my baby fly. I don't know if they have just messed up there end or they don't care about our application and snubbed us. Has anyone been through this and what did you do to fix it. Thanks in advance