Hi, how's everyone here? Hope all is well. And looking forward for a bright new Year..

I just been here in the UK, for a month to celebrate the holiday season with my Fiance and to visit my brother's family on a Family Visit Visa...

Just a few days upon my arrival I went to hospital to accompany my fiance as he has to undergo some procedure as he was having tummy ache, and even when he was in Pnas last Sept. He kept on complaining about this.

Dec. 22 we got the result...he was diagnosed with Cancer Of the Stomach...
I felt numb and couldn't believe what the doctor, just said...What a Christmas Present! Am so devastated ..I don't know what will happen.. I know God's Plans are better than mine. Am keeping the FAITH .. we are supposed to get Married by July in Manila this year..now with so many hospital appointments/ treatments on the way, I don't know if our plans will be made into reality.

I just want to ask..if its possible for us to get Married here (I know with my visa I cannot, as its not allowed to switch) He is from EU and he's been here in the UK working for 12 yrs.

Is there any other options for us? I really have to be with him with his condition.

Any suggestions/advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you and God Bless.