This is an extract from a conversation I had with a respectable looking Pinay on a dating site earlier. It started off so well with a nice five minutes of chat, then she started hinting for 900 pesos for the boat fare to Iligan from Cebu to visit her dying father over Christmas. I said that giving money to strangers was off limits and she could be a Nigerian for all I know. And that's when things turned nasty.

don't you know i had scammed here. a man who don't have pictures I met here and send me a nice thought emails

after 1 month of our communication he told me that he send me a package and some cash, i was so doubtful cause no one is allowed to put cash in a box but he sent me a detailed info with the courier and states there the location of package, he told me that the courier allowed him to put a cash because he reason for help of Yolanda victim. I was so scared because i thought it was a trap

4 days later someone called me that there were a package hold on the airport named under me and i have to pay the taxes, they asked me 12,000 pesos just to get the box and you know what there were no box arrived it sad when you saw the report that they are Nigerian people who's trying to fool me so please don't call me a bloke from a Nigeria cause i became a victim of their stupid strategies
I asked her where she got the 12,000 to pay these Nigerians and she stated she had savings despite not having a job. I said I didn't believe her and that's when the nasty comment came out. I asked her how many men had she asked money from, and she said I was the only one. I asked why and she said I was nice and didn't ask her to get naked on cam .