Hi gang,

It's been a while since I posted on this forum, so here goes:

Myself and Levin are getting married next month in the province.

My parents and 2 of my friends will be there, along with around 70+ guests from Levie's family and friends.

I just spent the last 3 weeks in the Philippines, where Levin and I sorted out all the red tape concerning the Wedding/Embassy etc.

So Levin now has the marriage license with her, and we are all set to get married on 15th of Jan 2015!

I am currently making sure we have all the documents needed for the visa application in the new year.

I am reviewing the proof of address I need to provide for our visa - I live in shared/rented accommodation and the utility bills (gas/electricity) have been issued up until now in someone else's name. I even rang Southern Electric and they naturally said they would not be able to issue me with new bills with my name on them, despite the fact that I have been living here since 1st December 2013.

However, I do have about 3 Council Tax bills with my name on it, along with multiple (due to many people leaving/moving into the house) tenancy agreements.

My question is, will the following documents suffice for proof of address for the purpose of the visa:

1. Tenancy Agreement (I'm assuming a signed version of this document)
  2. Council Tax bills

Or must I also provide utility bills?

The other issue I have is that the Tenancy Agreement (contract is only up until 31st of May 2015. However, I am applying under the EU route, which doesn't have any defined accommodation requirements.

Thank you.

P.S. I will post some pics of my trip to the Philippines shortly.

Thanks guys!