Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

The best place to buy rings in Manila

The ring symbolizes power and wealth, this is the reason why a lot of people have at least one of them, but not just that, it also represents eternity. For a wedding, the ring is one of the important things that the couple must have for the ceremony, and they make sure that their rings will be the best ring for each other. In Filipino culture, if the ring will be used in a wedding, it should be high-carat-gold for it is a promise of unconditional love and eternal faith for each other. If you live in Manila, it is easy for you to find the best ring you always wanted, but if not, you may want to know the answer to; what is the best place to buy a ring in Manila?
    Ongpin Street in Binondo, Manila is a very famous place in the country for its jewelry stores, where you can find not just expensive ones, but also the cheapest, yet elegant rings that suits you. Binondo was established in 1594 by Spanish authorities as the residence of the converted Sangleys (Chinese), it is the oldest Chinatown in the world. This place has always been known for Chinese shops selling a host of items from fruits, medicine, noodles, dumplings, good luck charms and of course gold jewelry.

Talking about the best place to buy rings in Manila, in Ongpin Street, there’s a shop called Ty Po Huat Goldsmith owned by two people, they started to sell jewelries way back in 1949. For almost 65 years, they maintained the shop as a reputable store that sells good quality wedding rings, engagement rings, and other jewelries at a reasonable price..They can give you a “very good” or “Excellent” grade diamond for a little bit less expensive than the other stores. If you want a personalized ring for yourself or for a wedding they can help you design your own, you can also choose from their available catalogs.

So why is Binondo the best place to buy rings in Manila? It is mainly because Binondo is the center of trading in Manila, so they have the best the city has to offer. Many Chinese Businessmen live in Binondo, and they are the owners of different jewelry stores in that area. These people give the best deal regarding rings and they really know what is suitable ring for each person.
    Chinese people believe that wealth is power, and since the ring symbolizes wealth, they always make sure that they will give you the best ring that can describe your status. Just like Ty Po Huat Goldsmith, other jewelry stores you’ll find in Binondo offer great rings, some will even engrave names for free, and some can will give discounts. If you are looking for the right ring for yourself and you don’t know what exactly suits you, then you had better go there, try their rings and see why it is called the best place to buy rings in Manila!

http://filipinaroses.com/the-best-pl...ngs-in-manila/ | jewellry, place to buy rings in Manila, wedding ring

Interesting find, with regard to diamonds to your research before hand

High street shops in the UK have about a 500% mark up and the stones aren't normally of not that good a quality. Have a look at the blue nile web site and that will give you some pointers on carat, cut and clarity.
    As soon as you hit the magic 1ct size the price jumps quickly, so look for 0.99 and under. A lot of people will be swayed by size over clarity, BIG mistake! A 0.5 carat VVS1 (clarity) D (colour) will stand out and be appreciated much more than say a 0.75 carat SI1 H diamond.

Very interesting

And timely

We got our rings from Ongpin Street.. I was a bit strapped for cash at the time but I pushed the boat out and paid 2.500 for the pair.
    Mine broke at work and hers broke and went down the sink plug hole..Didnt even have them 2 years!
    Chinese crap!

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Never had the slightest interest in Jewellery, just a waste of money, you can't drive it you can't listen to it and when you wear it nobody really knows if it's real or fake and it does nothing for you, to be honest. I never notice jewellery when people wear it unless it hits you in the face and then I think, if that's real, then it won't be long before someone takes it from them!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Never had the slightest interest in Jewellery, just a waste of money, you can't drive it you can't listen to it and when you wear it nobody really knows if it's real or fake and it does nothing for you, to be honest. I never notice jewellery when people wear it unless it hits you in the face and then I think, if that's real, then it won't be long before someone takes it from them!

I think Gordon Brown had the same attitude when he sold off our gold reserves at rock bottom prices

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    I think Gordon Brown had the same attitude when he sold off our gold reserves at rock bottom prices
    The Bottler has thrown in the towel today, he'll find a nice public sector trough to park his snout in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30277709

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    .... and Osborne selling the Royal Mail at a Black Friday 50% discount
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Never had the slightest interest in Jewellery, just a waste of money, you can't drive it you can't listen to it and when you wear it nobody really knows if it's real or fake
    Same here ... ... I'd barely notice the difference between carat
    and a carrot!

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    The Bottler has thrown in the towel today, he'll find a nice public sector trough to park his snout in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30277709
    Plenty privately-owned breweries in and around the Edinburgh & Fife constituencies will be looking for 'bottlers' I should imagine.

Any
    way
    ... ... good luck to him.

Got our wedding rings in origin jewellers in SM mall, cebu city. Beautiful and excellent discount for cash.

They checked the diamonds to show they were really for us.

Thread Information